Race Report: Columbus Half Marathon (Read 795 times)

Drew - great job man! You ran a really smart race and it feels a LOT better to finish strong like that than to go out too fast and die during the last miles. Congratulations!! Good job on not throwing up too!
      whoops Blush
      Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
        Congratulations Drew. Very nice report.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

#artbydmcbride

"Actually, it feels real damn good." I can see your grin from way out here! Big grin Congratulations! Great job!

Runners run

mikeymike

Holy crap dude. Nice.

Runners run

Lazy idiot

You guys are cracking me up.

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

Sweetness.

Lazy idiot

someone should lock this thread. It's embarassing. I blame Mishka. Also, I should run.

Tick tock

Go Pre!

someone should lock this thread. It's embarassing. I blame Mishka. Also, I should run.
                    But really, it was a great (dusty) result. This HM totally have you prepped for the Monkey as long as you have been resting every day since/ (nice premier marathon by the way you nut job)

Another Passion

But really, it was a great (dusty) result. This HM totally have you prepped for the Monkey as long as you have been resting every day since/ (nice premier marathon by the way you nut job)
                      I concur. You running the Columbus full next year Drew? I'm planning on having that be my second.

Rick
                      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Lazy idiot

Considering the half was over 12 months ago, yes... good preparation. And I am an idiot. Duh.

Tick tock

Lazy idiot

I concur. You running the Columbus full next year Drew? I'm planning on having that be my second.
                          If I run a full next year, it will be Columbus. And I'll be attempting a huge PR shave, I'm sure. Sounds like this potentially could be another nice RA meetup race.

Tick tock