Posting Pics (Read 90 times)

jfa

For some reason my search doesn't work, so forgive me as I'm sure this was covered before.

I was using Photobucket for years to post pics here. Now, I guess they want me to pay for it.

If I post  a pic, it comes up with a page that says to enable third party hosting. I interpret that as pay $ to use Photobucket.

How do I post pics for free ? I've heard of sites but would appreciate advice for RA specifically.

Thanks in advance.

Joann Y

I always use tinypic.com.

Imgur here. They have a phone/tablet app too.

Dave

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I have used tinypic.com a lot, but recently switched to postimage.org, because I think it is cleaner and simpler.

Joann Y

I have used tinypic.com a lot, but recently switched to postimage.org, because I think it is cleaner and simpler.

Yeah, it can be kind of messy, especially if you try to do it on your phone, but I'm stuck in my ways.

Prince of Fatness

I was using Photobucket for years to post pics here. Now, I guess they want me to pay for it.

Yeah they did that earlier this year.  I was in the same boat ...  they took my pictures as hostages and wanted ransom money.  I chose to shoot the hostages (deleted my pics and then my account) and moved on.

I am now using imgur.  It works well enough for my simple needs.

Not at it at all. 

Yeah, it can be kind of messy, especially if you try to do it on your phone, but I'm stuck in my ways.

I used it for a long time, but finally got unstuck, and it was quite liberating.

Dave

jfa

Ok. I chose Imgur. Seems easy enough.

Thanks for all the help!

PerryMichele

Can high-quality image captioning enhance your company's level of performance? Employing COCO annotation for image captioning entails training a model to identify the objects in an image, as well as the relationships between them, and generating a description of the image based on this knowledge. By clicking on the link provided, you can find more information and learn about how the annotations supplied by COCO, such as the object's location, size, and class label, can be beneficial in training such models.

Source: https://cocoannotation.com/