Copacabana (Read 694 times)

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhh that song is stuck in my head now ahhhhhhhahahhhhhhhhhahahahaha Confused
    Join me on a run.
      aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhh that song is stuck in my head now ahhhhhhhahahhhhhhhhhahahahaha Confused
      Annoying isn't it?! I woke up to that song at 6:00 a.m. as my husband was sitting in front of his lap-top (he works from home in the mornings and uses the desk in our bedroom), singing away. He just smiled at me as I slowly sat up - giving him the evil eye. Angry

Michelle

Okay the last time he did this was a little over 2 months ago. If he does it again in a little over two months, I'll have to have him checked out by a doctor. Confused

Michelle

Michelle!!!!! Big grin When I read this post (again) I just laughed at all you people stuck with that song in your heads!! Highly amusing. So. I'm getting dinner ready and I'm standing at the counter, washing my hands, and WHAT am I singing??!! OMG. I couldn't believe it! I about died laughing. DH was taking a cat nap on the couch hopefully not witnessing his wife going looney in the kitchen! Tell your hubby THANKS!!! Big grin
            I can't explain it, but it happened. A week or so ago , I found myself watching a Barry Manilow concert on TV . Three songs into my brief out-of-mind experience, my husband walks slowly into the room and takes the remote from me and changed the channel. Nothing more was said about what I had done. Blush

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

NO NO NO NO NO! The worst part is that all I had to do is see the thread title to know my day was ruined. Must find some other piece of ear candy quickly.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

NO NO NO NO NO! The worst part is that all I had to do is see the thread title to know my day was ruined. Must find some other piece of ear candy quickly.
                Evil grin Oh, I mean -- I'm sorry. Big grin MTA: You have to admit there is just something about that man that just creates the need to stare at him.

Michelle

A Saucy Wench

To heck with you all!!!! I already have trouble with this song. For somereason I find my self singing it while changing my son's diaper. He is going to grow up seriously warped. I must seek revenge. Evil grin "You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen"

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

NO NO NO NO NO! The worst part is that all I had to do is see the thread title to know my day night was ruined. Must find some other piece of ear candy quickly.
                    Ditto. Tongue Big grin
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We have a cat named Lola and when I call my sister the ringtone she has assigned to me is ABBA's "Dancing Queen." Coincidence...?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay