Venturing away from the iPod? (Read 1366 times)

A is A

Am I the only Sansa (Sandisk) person here? I love this thing. Tiny, strong, nice color display, cheaper than an iPod, and Rhapsody ready so (once you buy the service) you can transfer all the songs you want without having to pay for each one as well as transfer any songs you downloaded from iTunes or your cds. Totally awesome. Sansa

Prophet!

i used to have an I-River player that i really liked - then i converted to the darkside and got an Ipod, then Nano, then Shuffle - somewhere along the way i forgot to bring one of them during one of my runs and for some reason didn't miss it, so no more mp3 players.

Running Dad

Am I the only Sansa (Sandisk) person here? I love this thing. Tiny, strong, nice color display, cheaper than an iPod, and Rhapsody ready so (once you buy the service) you can transfer all the songs you want without having to pay for each one as well as transfer any songs you downloaded from iTunes or your cds. Totally awesome. Sansa
        You're not the only one. I have a Sansa C250 that I use religiously. I love it. nuff said.
        Things to do this year:
        Not get an injury
        Things done this year:
        Bi-Lo 5k(Myrtle Beach) : 02.12.10 - 25:??