RR: 2008 McNaughton Park 150 Miler (Read 379 times)

Young Gun

Hello Everyone, Well, I finally had enough time to write up my race report and upload the pictures. I had one amazing time at McNaughton Park this weekend however, lack of time, weather and trail conditions beat me out in my quest to run 150 Miles. I made it 100 Miles in 33 Hours and 33 Minutes which is just under an hour better than last year. This was my 4th 100 Mile Finish and by far the toughest. I think this years conditions were indeed worse than last years. My hats off to everyone who made it the full 150. David Goggins is not only an anomaly, but he is also one hell of a gentleman. I kept looking for Lance! Ryan Dexter... again, one of the kindest human beings I have EVER met. Thanks for everything Ryan! I also want to thank all of the volunteers at the race including Race Director Andy Weinberg. This was race 2 of the Peak Race Series and the only one in Illinois. Andy continues to do a stellar job! I owe a HUGE amount of thanks to Tracy Thomas... Tracy, you should give yourself more credit. You are without a doubt one of the best. Too many others to thank here or even in my report. To everyone who lent support and a pat on the back... Thank you truly. You can read my report on my blog at: www.sherpajohn.blogspot.com Off to Massanutten! ~Sherpa John

www.HumanPotentialRunning.com

Did you get lit the night before this race too?

Vim

Young Gun

no Dead

www.HumanPotentialRunning.com