can't figure out my ipod (Read 556 times)

missyruns

Disapprove i know this is pretty silly but, i have an ipod and i do not know how to use it at all. i can turn it on but, that is as far as i can get with it. i really NEED some help, please.

an amazing likeness

A pretty simple, high-level reply:

1. You load music to the iPod, usually with the iTunes software on your PC or Mac.

2. You play the music by selecting songs or 'playlists' on the iPod.

Does this help at all?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

missyruns

Big grin it would if i knew anything other than how to type on my computer, i'm sorry to be so stupid but i just dont understand electronic stuff. thanks

an amazing likeness

Well, you obviously know how to use a web browser and find web sites.  You were able to find Runningahead.com and create a user account, and then navigate to forums and post.  That's a lot more than just random typing.

Get yourself over to Apple.com and you'll find all kinds of help for how to install iTunes and use your iPod.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I don't have an iPod (except Shuffle), but I needed my daughter to show me the thing about moving your finger around in circles on the control thingie.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What kind of iPod?

xhristopher

Disapprove i know this is pretty silly but, i have an ipod and i do not know how to use it at all. i can turn it on but, that is as far as i can get with it. i really NEED some help, please.

Go to Borders. Buy a cup of coffee. Read.

Loves the outdoors

Read the instructions.

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

missyruns

thanks to all. i have read the instruction over and over again. i think that confussed me even more.

xhristopher

thanks to all. i have read the instruction over and over again. i think that confussed me even more.

Give it away. You don't need it.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What kind of iPod?

Find any 8 to 10 year old and let them show you.