Subscription Purchase (Read 114 times)

cjervin

Hello,

I'm trying to purchase a new subscription and keep getting a server error.  Is there an issue with the payment server?

Thank you!

cjervin

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

I just had the same problem

cjervin

The server is now working.

eric :)

There was a bug in the code I added to prevent third party servers (such as the payment service) from tying up RA. As you have discovered, it has been fixed.

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Thanks! I'm signed up!

I can no longer find the Subscription sign up.  Mine always goes in as "additional donation".  How do I get to the subscription sign up?

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

an amazing likeness

I can no longer find the Subscription sign up.  Mine always goes in as "additional donation".  How do I get to the subscription sign up?

Options - Subscription Plan

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

It only has a place for me to do "Additional Donation" which I've done the last few years, but it doesn't show in my history that I have a subscription since 2016.  Should there be a choice to do the Subscription?  Or- do I just put the money in additional donation and it allocates part to the subscription???  It hasn't done that for 3 years, though.

Prince of Fatness

It only has a place for me to do "Additional Donation" which I've done the last few years, but it doesn't show in my history that I have a subscription since 2016.  Should there be a choice to do the Subscription?  Or- do I just put the money in additional donation and it allocates part to the subscription???  It hasn't done that for 3 years, though.

I usually wait until I see ads to know that my subscription expired.  When I go in then I see a place to renew the subscription and another place to donate more.  My subscription hasn't expired so I went in in checked.  There is no place to renew, only a place to donate.  Has your subscription expired?

Not at it at all. 

My subscription shows that it expired in 2016, even though I make a donation at least once a year.  It only gives me the option to make "additional donation" and not to subscribe and it doesn't change the expiration date of 2016 when I make the donation!