Nathan Small Attachable Padded Accessory Pocket (Read 706 times)

Am I doing this right?

I'm wondering if anyone has used one of these: Link

When I go out running with my dog, I bring a remote for his collar.  On shorter runs I have a SPI Belt that I use to carry it.  On longer runs I have a Nathan fuel belt.  It gets a little crazy having the fuel belt and the SPI belt on at the same time.  I'm looking for a solution for carrying the remote on my fuel belt to be able to go with just one belt.  I'm wondering if this pocket is going to be big enough to hold it.  So I'm hoping one of you has one and has experience with how much it can hold, or more importantly the actual dimensions of the interior of it.

I appreciate any feedback on this.

Thanks.

No excuses....

I have one.  Not exactly sure of the dimensions as it is at home, and I am not.  Also, it has some stretchy stuff on the inside to make sure smaller items don't bounce all over the place.  I carry my Fuji Z33 WP camera in it, and it is a snug fit as far as the long side goes (3.6 in)... but it does fit.  My camera's dimensions, according the website are

Width 3.6 in
      Depth 0.8 in
      Height 2.4 in

There is also a larger version of this pouch so you might want to look for that as well.  Nathan quit making pouches a while ago, but a Nathan guy at an expo (back in January) said that a lot of people have been asking for them.  They may start making them again.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Am I doing this right?

That's exactly the kind of info I was looking for.  Thanks ultracassie!

No excuses....