06/29/2023 - Workouts not uploading from Garmin (Read 130 times)

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

I wonder if something has changed...my workout from yesterday showed up today ...

Neil

Running ... just keep running!

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It might just be slow?

I kept retrying until I got them all, but now I have lots of other copies of the ones I retried showing up too (so I'll delete those).

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

HermosaBoy

Just got my workout from 6/29.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

My 6/29 hasn't shown up-

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

eric :)

Hi all,

I think I finally got to the bottom of it. The problem is specific to one of the web servers. When this web server restarts, for some reason the importer service does not start up automatically like it should. Since the web server is set to apply updates automatically, it can restart at random times. I have to go in and start the server manually. I think the problem is fixed. I restarted this web server several times and the service restarted correctly.

eric Smile

Thanks, Eric!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi all,

I think I finally got to the bottom of it. The problem is specific to one of the web servers. When this web server restarts, for some reason the importer service does not start up automatically like it should. Since the web server is set to apply updates automatically, it can restart at random times. I have to go in and start the server manually. I think the problem is fixed. I restarted this web server several times and the service restarted correctly.

eric Smile

Hi Eric - many thanks for your work on this - fingers crossed!

Neil

Running ... just keep running!

HermosaBoy

Hi all,

eric Smile

Thanks for the update!!!

Rob

scrumhalfgirl

Thanks Eric!

(strangely, with this latest fix, a run from May 25 appeared...twice!)

-Jess

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

My Garmin is not uploading. Originally it was the watch not syncing but that issue has been resolved. The last time it uploaded was 7/21//23

Hi all,

eric Smile

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

HermosaBoy

My Garmin is not uploading. Originally it was the watch not syncing but that issue has been resolved. The last time it uploaded was 7/21//23

Does it upload to Garmin connect? Strava? Getting error messages?

Rob

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Yes, it is uploading to Garmin Connect.

Does it upload to Garmin connect? Strava? Getting error messages?

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

HermosaBoy

Yes, it is uploading to Garmin Connect.

Have you tried exporting from Garmin Connect and then manually importing into the log here?

Rob