What are the kiddos gettin' for the holidays? (Read 638 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This is Dane's primary gift, though at the moment he is SO not deserving it... Angry Roll eyes If he keeps up his current behavior a lump of coal will be all he gets. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

GP160

Little man wants anything to do with Ben-10, Transformers, Spiderman, or Nija Turtles.
      Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
      va

Hey zz, you are a cool mom. I would love that gift as a kid (I would even love it now, come to think of it). Cool
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey zz, you are a cool mom. I would love that gift as a kid (I would even love it now, come to think of it). Cool
          He has been OBSESSED with cars since about 18 months of age. As a joke we bought him a subscription to Car & Driver when he was 2...and now he is almost 7 and can actually read it a bit. I'm tired of stepping on LEGO pieces, so we really wanted to find something without so many small bits. And he's kind of outgrown his Fisher-Price Geotrax train stuff (which we have bought him several additions to in the last 3 years or so). Plus the 2 cars are Honda Civic Si. did just sold his 18 year old Si this Fall to a neighbor guy, but his heart still loves those zippy little Hondas. I'm so glad we have a boy...boy stuff is SO much more fun than girl toys. I have no idea what we'd do with Barbie and princesses and stuff. Cars and super heros are definitely more fun for the parents! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

GP160

I would *love* to have a little girl so I could play with the Barbie stuff....then again, I am a push over for a good super hero.. Wink
            Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
              My kittens are getting a "cat playground" from their grandma (my MIL Tongue) ... oh, real kids? These ARE our real kids! Big grin
              2009: BQ?
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My kittens are getting a "cat playground" from their grandma (my MIL Tongue) ... oh, real kids? These ARE our real kids! Big grin
                My kitties are real kids, too...why do you think they all have human names (Lola, Erik, Thor, Chase, and Gus - RIP)? Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

My kitties are real kids, too...why do you think they all have human names (Lola, Erik, Thor, Chase, and Gus - RIP)? Big grin
                  Hehe ... our cats don't: Spunky, Aggie, Poe, and Catone. When James finally named the kittne -- Catone (CAT ONE -- what the vet tech wrote on her forms b/c sshe was unnamed at the time!) -- both sets of parents became very world that our first kid would be named boyone or girlone Wink
                  2009: BQ?
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hehe ... our cats don't: Spunky, Aggie, Poe, and Catone. When James finally named the kittne -- Catone (CAT ONE -- what the vet tech wrote on her forms b/c sshe was unnamed at the time!) -- both sets of parents became very world that our first kid would be named boyone or girlone Wink
                    Heh...those would be funny middle names or nicknames, though. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Gwen - why not get the boys some barbies??? My parents are getting their middle daughter a trip to Jordan. I know she will love it!!!
                        This is Dane's primary gift
                        Cool gift! I used to love playing with my little brother's race tracks. I was such a tom-boy growing up. I loved GI Joe, Transformers, bb guns and my 4-wheeler. Although, I also loved nail polish, balerina tutus, My Little Pony and tiaras. Maybe I was confused. I'm getting Anna a medical kit, so she can be a doctor/veterinarian when she grows up. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cool gift! I used to love playing with my little brother's race tracks. I was such a tom-boy growing up. I loved GI Joe, Transformers, bb guns and my 4-wheeler. Although, I also loved nail polish, balerina tutus, My Little Pony and tiaras. Maybe I was confused. I'm getting Anna a medical kit, so she can be a doctor/veterinarian when she grows up. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
                          Aww...I love the little doctor kit! Smile Yeah, I was very non gender-specific with toys and play as a kid. My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake...beating the crap out of my brother, playing war with the neighbor kids, Matchbox cars in the sandbox, electric train with my brother.... k

~ Sarah Kay

I bought my 12 y/o daughter a small sewing machine (she hand sews all the time). I also bought her a digital camera (Kodak easy share to go with the port I have for my Kodak). An Eagles jersey (she asked for it). And books and clothes. SO FAR. 6 y/o son is getting ICoaster, and puzzles, and a telescope...not sure what else yet, he hasn't asked for much. 13 y/o son is being annoying, he wrote down one thing, which he isn't getting. A laptop. 16 y/o son provided an e-mailed list with links. This ought to be good. Roll eyes Here is one thing from his list...

Michelle