Wicked Creepy Halloween Trail Run (Read 455 times)

Just a quick note and link before I go to bed, got my race report up: http://news.runtowin.com/2008/11/03/wicked-creepy-halloween-trail-run-2008.html It was a ton of fun. In the dark, on a strange trail, runners go time trial style with a random runner sent off every 15 seconds with only 5 seconds warning, everybody's in costumes...it was great. Can't wait until I have time to put together a 5 or 10 minute video out of the 30 or 40 minutes of video I shot. Got footage of people keeping warm ahead of time, the pre race instructions, some people finishing, comparing war wounds amongst those that fell, and the post race raffle and prizes. Next year, the tripod is a must. I was shivering a lot in spots. Amazing how running through water when it's 38° can make a body a bit chilly... Here are a few stills I took from the videos:

Run to Win
    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Yikes! wicked is right! The girl in the bucket deserves all the glory Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group