Murfreesboro Half Marathon Report - A lot can happen in the last 176 yards (Read 821 times)

Cryptic

Tony great job and nice report. A friend of mine ran the race as well and told me about another person that was puking so you where not the only one. She finished well after you so it couldn't be the same story. I am running a half on the 25th and I can tell you I would be wiling to puke right before the finish to get a PR. Maybe I will be so lucky.
    theyapper

On the road again...

Great report and very encouraging to a number of us who are preparing for our first half marathon experience. Thanks!

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You puked AND had a fantastic race...NICE! Next time PR again and keep your cookies! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Tony great job and nice report. A friend of mine ran the race as well and told me about another person that was puking so you where not the only one. She finished well after you so it couldn't be the same story. I am running a half on the 25th and I can tell you I would be wiling to puke right before the finish to get a PR. Maybe I will be so lucky.
          Thanks Inimical - and good luck on your HM. Hopefully you'll PR without throwing up. Smile
            Great report and very encouraging to a number of us who are preparing for our first half marathon experience. Thanks!
            Thanks and good luck on your first half marathon!
              You puked AND had a fantastic race...NICE! Next time PR again and keep your cookies! Big grin
              Thanks zoom-zoom - Ha! I like your plan Big grin
                awesome! Congrats on the PR and great story -- I would say your race plan worked ... you just need to work out a couple of kinds. I am shocked that there were no "candid photos" to accompany your story. Evil grin

2012= under-goaled

awesome! Congrats on the PR and great story -- I would say your race plan worked ... you just need to work out a couple of kinds. I am shocked that there were no "candid photos" to accompany your story. Evil grin
                  Thanks! And the photos are in...