Somethin' that's been on my mind of late... (Read 908 times)

C-R

I've never been reference as a piece of furniture before. Thats ok with me but I consider myself more of an easy chair or lazy boy. BTW Zoom I'm a blonde guy and my wife thinks I'm crazy

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW Zoom I'm a blonde guy and my wife thinks I'm crazy
      did and the didlet are both blonde...the crazy-factor in this house is unbelievable! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I was very blond as a toddler. My hair is now medium-to-dark brown, and my beard comes in a little on the red side. What the hell does that make me? Confused

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

My hair is now medium-to-dark brown, and my beard comes in a little on the red side. What the hell does that make me? Confused
          Scout's mom?
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was very blond as a toddler. My hair is now medium-to-dark brown, and my beard comes in a little on the red side. What the hell does that make me? Confused
            A wanna-be. Evil grin Funny...everyone in my family started out blonde...my hair was almost white. I'm the only one that stayed blonde. Parents and brother have dark brown hair (well, dad did before he went gray), sister has non-descript. blondish/brownish hair. did also had very light blonde hair, so we expected the didlet to have very fair hair, but his is already pretty sandy blonde. We think he'll probably be brunette like my brother.

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

A Saucy Wench

Can someone explain to me what happened at CR? I was keeping a log over there for a few months in 2006, but I never ventured on to the boards. In fact, I was looking for my old log when I found this place because I wanted to start logging again. I had no idea this board was here, nor any intention to even come in and post. But it's so damn addictive.
                sounds like me, I just logged atCR, never posted, struggled at active for awhile, came here just to log and....dayummm... like I needed trenternetcrack MTA - oh to answer your Q, coolrunning sold out to the miserable demons at Active Trainer and abandoned its faithful in a massive display of customer fuck-ice.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Gotta TRI

Thank you zoomie for that thought. Since joining RA I haven't looked back. I like it here Big grin
                  2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
                  PWL

Has been

Hah--me too. Shock blonde as a child, dirty blond now with red facial hair (when I have it). So to answer your question, that makes you "awesome", like me.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thank you zoomie for that thought. Since joining RA I haven't looked back. I like it here Big grin
                      Welcome to the Hotel RA: You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave... Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hah--me too. Shock blonde as a child, dirty blond now with red facial hair (when I have it). So to answer your question, that makes you "awesome", like me.
                        That is exactly what happened to did. His hair is sorta dark sandy blonde, but when he grows a beard it is RED! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Hawt and sexy

So, we are at acceptance now? But I wanna stay in denial.

I'm touching your pants.

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

So, we are at acceptance now? But I wanna stay in denial.
                            What? I don't get it. MTA This orange been seems LOUD. *plugs ears*
                            "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Welcome to the Hotel RA: You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave... Evil grin
                              Very clever. The person you borrowed that line from must be extremely witty and intelligent.

C-R

Very clever. The person you borrowed that line from must be extremely witty and intelligent.
                                Jeff - I think you have something on your nose you need to wipe. It appears to be brown in color.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/