205 Question (Read 509 times)

OK so I just landed in Italy last night and I figured that I wanted to go for a run today. Well after I uploaded everything I noticed that the date says that I did the run in January. How do I fix the date so I can keep track of everything? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Jeremy
    2009 Goals...:
    -run more miles than 2008

-build base to train for 2010 Rome Marathon

an amazing likeness

Uploaded to what software ? That influences the possible range of solutions. (Are you in NAS Napoli....if so, report back on the garbage dispute...)

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

This happened when I uploaded it to my running log here at RA. As far as NSA Naples goes I have only been here for two days so I can't really talk about the trash situation because I have no clue. Here at support site I haven't noticed any trash problem at all.
        2009 Goals...:

Lazy idiot

Not sure how to fix it so it doesn't happen again, if that's what you're asking. But couldn't you just go to edit your workout and change the date?

Tick tock

an amazing likeness

Jermey, I've been racking my brain trying the think how this date thing could happen. The ForeRunner gets date/time when it locks the satellites. The only thing I can think of that would case the run to have a Jan date is if you hadn't reset since the last run (in January) and this run when you hit Italy was a continuation of the previous event. I really wonder what this data for run duration looks like when uploaded to some other software (like GTC, Sport Traks or Motionbased).

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

When I uploaded to sport tracks it was date and time were right. I was just when I uploaded to RA. Yesterdays run the date was right but the time was off by about 5 hours. I just went in and manually changed it.
              2009 Goals...: