Er... nothing to see here. (Read 2850 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh man that sounds fun!!! I would kill to know how to play the guitar too. I've had a guitar since my **sixteenth** birthday and I STILL don't know how to play it! Pair it up with a campfire and some good company....heaven. You are very lucky, John Rick! Big grin
    You know...we got Dane that little 3/4 guitar for Christmas and I have kind of thought maybe I should get myself a basic one and take lessons WITH him. Maybe you could join us and we could get a group rate. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

It cracks me up that Erica's thread runs out of gas before it gets out of the driveway, then a bunch of crazy Michiganders come along, fill the tank, jump start it and go roaring down the block with it. A three page "nothing to see here" thread, ya just gotta love it. Big grin

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's cause the roads are bad and we just HAVE to HTFU and drive when we shouldn't be out. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

that's cause there isn't much else to do in Michigan except hi-jack dead threads and take em' for a ride...sort of like ice fishing....lots of excitement THERE........ hey...maybe the michiganders could gather in the ice shack and play/sing songs on the guitar around the coleman heater....
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

that's cause there isn't much else to do in Michigan except hi-jack dead threads and take em' for a ride...sort of like ice fishing....lots of excitement THERE........ hey...maybe the michiganders could gather in the ice shack and play/sing songs on the guitar around the coleman heater....
            Yeah...that's about right. I love the ice shack idea! And one of these days I'm gonna HTFU and do a "Polar Bear" swim. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

You know...we got Dane that little 3/4 guitar for Christmas and I have kind of thought maybe I should get myself a basic one and take lessons WITH him. Maybe you could join us and we could get a group rate. Big grin
              You guys should do that! My friend signed up for guitar lessons at the same time and place her daughter and mine take Spanish - that way, she learns something cool instead of just sitting in the car, waiting for the girls to finish. She's enjoying it, but she says it's challenging as an adult beginner! The instructor told her it's important for adults to practice consistently, because they forget stuff a LOT faster than kids do.
                And one of these days I'm gonna HTFU and do a "Polar Bear" swim. Evil grin
                How about a polar bear triatholon?? Swim for 10 feet in Lake Michigan, run 30 feet to the bike, and then ride as far as you can before you wipe out in the snow or get frostbite...whichever comes first.... Tongue

Why is it sideways?

Tennessee. Nash-freakin'-vegas.
                    Tennessee. Nash-freakin'-vegas.
                    I hear they have monkeys in Nash-freakin'-vegas?

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Why is it sideways?

I hear they have monkeys in Nash-freakin'-vegas?
                      I tell ya, Tennessee is pretty much the best state as far as I can tell. Ain't no place I'd rather be.
                        hah...lived in tennessee....grew up in Michigan....no kudzu for me....to dang hot...humid...bugs...no snow...no ice shantys with zoom-zoom singing kum bay yah...or John Denver tunes...no Cherry festivals or Tulip festivals OR Frankenmuth...to HTFU in Tennessee you have to run in weather a Michigander would consider spring-like...LOL Big grin

Why is it sideways?

hah...lived in tennessee....grew up in Michigan....no kudzu for me....to dang hot...humid...bugs...no snow...no ice shantys with zoom-zoom singing kum bay yah...or John Denver tunes...no Cherry festivals or Tulip festivals OR Frankenmuth...to HTFU in Tennessee you have to run in weather a Michigander would consider spring-like...LOL Big grin
                          Hey. It snowed here today. Even stuck a little. 'Bout 1/16th of an inch. But don't worry, the schools were closed. I got my milk. Everybody's safe.
                            It snowed here today. Even stuck a little. 'Bout 1/16th of an inch.
                            I think in Michigan they would call that either Flurries or a Dusting...IF they even noticed it at all.... Yes

Why is it sideways?

I think in Michigan they would call that either Flurries or a Dusting...IF they even noticed it at all.... Yes
                              You win this round. Dadgumit. But let's talk again come early March. What's that, mud season?
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How about a polar bear triatholon?? Swim for 10 feet in Lake Michigan, run 30 feet to the bike, and then ride as far as you can before you wipe out in the snow or get frostbite...whichever comes first.... Tongue
                                How many HTFU points would I get? I'm considering it... Evil grin Jeff, early March is usually still frozen tundra. Early April runs are fun, though. Perhaps I should consider trail shoes for Spring to rotate with my 902s. They are kinda not so warm and dry.

~ Sarah Kay