Er... nothing to see here. (Read 2850 times)

Next thursday is Pi day ( you know...3.14). Be prepared. Celebrate Math....have some Pi.
    OMG, this is just killing me. My brother in-law has a PhD in mathematics, and 3.14 is his birthday. That just can't be a coincidence, I'll have to give him some grief. And on a very serious note, isn't 3.14 this coming Friday? I'd hate to see math lovers showing up with their lovingly baked pi a day early, only to find the door to the Math Club locked.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

OMG, this is just killing me. My brother in-law has a PhD in mathematics, and 3.14 is his birthday. That just can't be a coincidence, I'll have to give him some grief. And on a very serious note, isn't 3.14 this coming Friday? I'd hate to see math lovers showing up with their lovingly baked pi a day early, only to find the door to the Math Club locked.
      yikes....it IS Friday....whew...and to think I was going to bake a pi today....NOT!!! Please forgive this humble dope...it had and has been a long week at work.....

Another Passion

But just wait until the year 2015....then the date will be 3.14-15..the first 5 numbers of Pi. That will be the year to really celebrate
        Party at Kelly's house 3.14.15! Be there or be square squared! BAH! Big grin

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Another Passion

And don't forget to spring forward as well thereby losing out on an additional hour of pi day inadvertantly.

Rick

But just wait until the year 2015....then the date will be 3.14-15..the first 5 numbers of Pi. That will be the year to really celebrate
            Ya mean it gets better!!?!
            Party at Kelly's house 3.14.15! Be there or be square squared! BAH! Big grin
            Big grin Big grin Big grin
              Happy Pi day to one and all. Other than that, er...nothing to see here.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Think Whirled Peas

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

That's a masterpiece, it almost looks too good to eat.

E.J.

Another Passion

Dang, I forgot to celebrate it. Sad

Rick

Dang, I forgot to celebrate it. Sad
                      Well don't let that happen again, be sure to make a calendar reminder for next year. It's great to see "still in the hunt" under your avatar Rick, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

E.J.

Another Passion

Well don't let that happen again, be sure to make a calendar reminder for next year. It's great to see "still in the hunt" under your avatar Rick, keeping my fingers crossed for you.
                        Thanks Ed! I really appreciate knowing that people are pulling for me. I had an encouraging long run today of 21 miles and tolerated it better than I had anticipated so, hopefully this trend will continue. It was quite a boost to the ole psyche! Smile

Rick

I had an encouraging long run today of 21 miles and tolerated it better than I had anticipated so, hopefully this trend will continue.
                          Glad to hear Rick, it certainly does sound like all systems are go. How did you feel on Monday? At first glance, I thought you had typed "hopefully this thread will continue" and I would have agreed with that too. It's come this far, no reason we can't nudge it onto the tenth page before letting it go. Big grin

E.J.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's come this far, no reason we can't nudge it onto the tenth page before letting it go. Big grin
                            Are we there, yet...? Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Guess not... Sad

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Now...?

~ Sarah Kay