Moving from RunningCharts.com (Read 779 times)

Ruler of one

I imagine there will be many new members here coming from RunningCharts. Can the importer be made to recognize their csv?  The format is:

RunDate,RunType,RunDescription,RunDistanceMiles,RunDuration,runpace_avg_miles,runhr_max,runhr_avg,
    01/02/2010,Tempo,"Treadmill" ,4.00000,00:35:40,8.9167,0.00,0.00,

Mike

eric :)

No problem.  It should be ready by the end of today if not sooner.

No problem.  It should be ready by the end of today if not sooner.

Let's work on sooner, shall we?

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

xor

The TPS reports are due first.  Bad Dawg, didn't you get the memo?

Eric is The Man.  He is also "the man" when we mess up.

Thanks Eric!

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

I'm curious...why should we expect an influx of new members from RunningCharts?  Something happen over there?

Let's work on sooner, shall we?

I'm trying to leave myself some wiggle room, although the actual work was 25 minutes.  I timed it Big grin

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

I'm curious...why should we expect an influx of new members from RunningCharts?  Something happen over there?

I'm intrigued. What is going on?

Eric - you are simply amazing!

TRUST THE PROCESS

xor

I'm trying to leave myself some wiggle room, although the actual work was 25 minutes.  I timed it Big grin

But did you put the new coversheet on the TPS reports first?

I found this on their site: http://www.runningcharts.com/news.aspx

I don't expect an influx.  I'm guessing they have 100-500 active users.

But did you put the new coversheet on the TPS reports first?

No I didn't, Bob.

I imagine there will be many new members here coming from RunningCharts. Can the importer be made to recognize their csv?  The format is:

RunDate,RunType,RunDescription,RunDistanceMiles,RunDuration,runpace_avg_miles,runhr_max,runhr_avg,
                        01/02/2010,Tempo,"Treadmill" ,4.00000,00:35:40,8.9167,0.00,0.00,

Mike

Mike,

I created an importer for Running Charts.  You can find it in the importer dropdown.  It's a shame that the data is so sparse, but it's better than nothing, I suppose.  Welcome to RunningAHEAD!

eric :-)

FastTalkingFatty

Wow, poor runningchart.com people.  I remember the scary stab in the heart feeling I got when coolrunning was swallowed by the death star.  thank you eric for making it easier for the refugees who may migrate this way.

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

Ruler of one

Mike,

I created an importer for Running Charts.  You can find it in the importer dropdown.  It's a shame that the data is so sparse, but it's better than nothing, I suppose.  Welcome to RunningAHEAD!

eric :-)

Thanks! What service! My, this looks like a busy group Smile

Mike

mikeymike

By the way, Mike is right here.

Runners run

xor

Dave's not here.