The Sweet Jacket (Read 1362 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have a black, Nike, long-sleeve, dri-fit shirt from the 2009 Lone Gull 10k.  As it was the USATF-NE championships it has the USATF logo (with the wings) and nothing else center of the upper back and a simple silhouette of a lone gull (imagine that) and some small words on the front.

Don't you have another shirt with a simple winged silhouette logo on the back and some small words on the front?

Jill_B

I fly.

My favorite shirt is now part of a quilt.  It's a bunch of stick figures running and one of them appears to have toes.  It was for a race that allowed rollerbladers to enter also (and dogs and really anyone who would pay the entrance fee).  I'll have to take a picture of it...

shirt

Bring it on.

Don't you have another shirt with a simple winged silhouette logo on the back and some small words on the front?

I think I have one of those, but its so nice I don't want to wear it until I have another, any ideas where I can get one.

keeponrunning

Thought of another one.  I bought it, but you had to qualify to run the race, so I guess I kinda earned it.  It was a high-school xc race (McQuaid Invitational in Rochester).  Great quality sweatshirt and a t-shirt.  SUPER comfy.  Plus, when people heard I was going to the USA for a meet, they thought I was some sort of amazing international athlete.  Ha ha.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

mikeymike

I had a burnt orange mock turtleneck with 3/4 sleeves like that but I don't know where it is.

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I had a burnt orange mock turtleneck with 3/4 sleeves like that but I don't know where it is.

Wait.  A race actually gave a mock turtleneck?  Cripes.  What is that about.

the only place i wear running shirts is to bed. Because they usually come down to my knees...

xor

Wait.  A race actually gave a mock turtleneck?  Cripes.  What is that about.

Both of my Marine Corps shirts are mock turtleneck-like.

xor

the only place i wear running shirts is to bed. Because they usually come down to my knees...

Um.

No.  Not me.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

When you sign up for a race, make sure to pay attention to the registration section titled: "shirt size"

When you sign up for a race, make sure to pay attention to the registration section titled: "shirt size"

they let you pick??? Shocked 

and SRL - the 2009 blue MCM shirt is hideous. I don't think i've ever worn it. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I know at least one marathon that lets women select women's shirts.

And for you, they may even throw in a King of Beasts.  That is, if you have forgiven him from setting that bomb outside your window that one night.

xor

they let you pick??? Shocked 

and SRL - the 2009 blue MCM shirt is hideous. I don't think i've ever worn it. 

I agree.  That one went into the "throwaway layer" pile immediately.  The one I got in 2004 was normal gray and I wore it for a few years.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I like my .05K race shirt. Subtitled "The marathon without all the running"

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

I know at least one marathon that lets women select women's shirts.

And for you, they may even throw in a King of Beasts.  That is, if you have forgiven him from setting that bomb outside your window that one night.

if KOB carries me the length of the Monkey - all will be forgiven. Because there sure ain't any other way I'd make it to the finish... Joking

(p.s. happy birthday)