Yesterday's workouts not showing up in upload (Read 385 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

garmin 405 + ant agent (2.3.3), pc. The first transfer failed, and since then, it doesn't find the runs from yesterday. I tried unchecking New Runs Only, and reimporting everything, and it still doesn't find the runs from yesterday.

I had recorded a few seconds of nothing, and that got uploaded, so new stuff is being found as well as old stuff - just not yesterday's.

I'll just type them in manually instead, reading them off the screen of the watch -- but I've never seen this behavior before, so I thought I may as well report it.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Looks like today's transfer failed as well, and it is again saying "No New Data". I guess I'll be manually typing it in again.

eric :)

From my limited knowledge, this is an Ant Agent problem.  It is reporting to the Communicator plugin that there are no new workouts.  I'm not sure what you need to do to fix it.  (Re)Installing the latest version probably won't hurt.  I think the Ant Agent may also store the downloaded data on your hard drive so you can search and upload the missing workouts as well.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I've found several online articles, eg, http://www.fixya.com/support/t597471-garmin_405_wont_download

saying that the solution is to unpair, uninstall, and reinstall (ant agent software).

I may try that.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Follow-up: I uninstalled and reinstalled, and a day or two later the missing run showed up. (I didn't actually unpair.)