Not seeing Garmin imported runs (Read 353 times)

kcam

I ran two runs today and both showed up almost immediately after I synced the watch to Garmin Connect.

Grunkle Mike

Used the side door and imported from Garmin Connect. Looks like it's just the manual upload that's wonky.

My morning run just now showed up, so all is well.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Elizabeth78

Recovery Phenom

Mine showed up!

26.2 x 31 (3:15:34 PR)

13.1 x 35 (1:30:58 PR)

Author of the book Boston Bound

btb1490

Mine still isn't working.

n a m

1stBrn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unicrn

Manual upload must be for all TCX related files?  Mine still hasn't arrived from yesterday.  Thanks Eric!

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

btb1490

Just got it, thanks.

Mine still isn't working.

Manual uploads of .fit files are not working for some reason, since yesterday.  I've seen a 15 minutes delay from time to time but nothing like 24+ hours.  Any idea why the manual file uploads may be failing?

kcam

I ran two runs today and both showed up almost immediately after I synced the watch to Garmin Connect.

OK, today I had to manually import my run file today (forgot my watch) and .... it still hasn't shown up though I imported it a couple hours ago.

What's going on, Eric?

delicate flower

Yeah, weird, my indoor bike workout from last night won't load.  I usually manually import the .tcx file but it won't work.  Tried it last night and tried it again this morning.  I also tried the .gpx and .fit files as well and they aren't working either.  My swim from this morning loaded just fine though.

<3

runmichigan

I had a run that was not imported from Garmin Connect into RA on Monday evening due to the server move.  Runs on Tuesday and Wednesday were successfully imported.  I downloaded Monday’s run from Garmin Connect to a PC (both as tcx and fit).  I then did the manual upload in RA yesterday, but now 18 hours later neither file has shown up in RA.

1. is there an issue with the manual upload?

2.  Is there a way to force Garmin Connect to retransmit files to RA?

zebano

All manual imports, regardless of file type seem to be broken right now. =(

FWIW I mostly grab .fit files from my suunto app but I went back and grabed some gpx and tcx files from older watches just to test.

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

Cyberic

I manually imported a .fit file yesterday around lunch time. It took like an hour, but it appeared after a while. I was lucky, I guess.

KenAVL

Yeah I generally manually import .fit files almost every day.   Now I'm missing one from yesterday and two from the day before, and I'm wondering if I should bother trying to send one for today. 

I've tried uploading gpx files the last couple days but they don't seem to be showing up.

Vim