weekly, monthly notes (Read 804 times)

I was thinking that it would be nice to have a way to enter in notes, summary, thoughts, etc about each week and month (by clicking from the training log summary page for each time unit). Something like "this was my best week ever," or "I was sick for a week, so mileage is very low for this month." Love the site.
    eric :)

Hi redrunner, As I tell everyone, it's not hard to rig something like this up. The harder part is presenting it in an easy to understand fashion. I'll have to think about how to integrate it with the rest of the stuff. It may take me a while to get to it since I'm still hacking at the new log. eric :-)

You can sort of do this by entering a health note; I do that on occasion. On your training log, click on the drop down next to New Run Entry and instead choose New Health Entry. You could then enter a descriptive title (Weekly Note, Monthly Note, Sick this Week) and then put details below so that you can mouseover/click on the health note to get the description to come up.

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

derek

You can sort of do this by entering a health note; I do that on occasion.
          Hey Blaine, I took a quick look at your log, and this health note has you at 143 KG!! :-)

Derek