We've finally reached the end (Read 389 times)

Feeling the growl again

The 0.0 mile road race.

With awards, no less.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

BeeRunB

Sounds like a 0.000189394 road race to me. Fraudulent sticker!  To do a race like this correctly, it must be a race with a specific duration. Time it for one second through infinity (I've used this word twice today) and no one moves until time is up. In infinity (3) races, no one moves until they die. 

So $35 for a t-shirt and a party.. Sounds like a bargain Smile

robin from maine

So $35 for a t-shirt and a party.. Sounds like a bargain Smile

Don't forget the "0" bumper sticker

Don't forget the "0" bumper sticker

Score Smile

LRB

"The event will begin with the "run" outside of XFinity Live, in which participants will line up behind a starting line, then proceed to step over the finish line. Race: complete."

That made me laugh.

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

The 0.0 mile road race.

With awards, no less.

Awards based on Gun or Chip time?

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

an amazing likeness

They should virtualize that bad boy, let the runners complete it via a text and call it good...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Awards based on Gun or Chip time?

Random drawing it said, because everyone's finish time is 0.01

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

Random drawing it said, because everyone's finish time is 0.01

OK thanks. But, how do they arrange the corrals?

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

OK thanks. But, how do they arrange the corrals?

Doesn't say. My guess would be something elementary such as first letter of last name. I mean, not likes pure going far enough to lap anybody Big grin

keeponrunning

I have to ask:  Why??  What's the point of a party with nothing to celebrate?  Isn't that the whole point of a party?  

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

I have to ask:  Why??  What's the point of a party with nothing to celebrate?  Isn't that the whole point of a party?  

How about that 0.01 finish time? Big grin Any excuse to party I guess..

And I'm bored tonight, so I'm just babbling.. Don't pay any attention to me. Smile

keeponrunning

How about that 0.01 finish time? Big grin Any excuse to party I guess..

Hmm...maybe I'm just a party pooper Wink  At least you wouldn't be too tired to party hard afterwards like I am after races.  

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022