Super Bowl Predictions (Read 743 times)

gracerunner

Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers will be awesome, and it won't be enough to satisfy.

Bruno

Pats 24-21--come on wouldn't it be cool to see 19-0?
        I'm boycotting the super bowl until Pitsburg gives the trophy to the real winner, the Seahawks. How can referees make so many bad calls, they all must have been neglected as chilkdren.
        i totally agree...nobody has been robbed of Superbowl victory as bad as the poor Seahawks...that was just ridiculous!!! Evil grin I do think the Patriots will win but really dont care....i'm just watching this one for the commericals! Tongue
          I don't care, I just want to win at least one quarter of the pool at work. $200 for each of the first three quarters and $400 for the fourth. I need some new shoes!

Dan

Quinn8580

I'm from Boston, so I'm biased. Pats 48 Giants 13 Giants aren't gonna know what hit'm! They are clueless. Pats will be unstoppable on offense with the good weather. Not to mention Eli's luck is gonna run out. He's gonna freak out and throw 3 interceptions, probably before the first half. See you at the parade!
            evtish

Disney World, or Disney Land? I've had this debate with my family. Which is it? MTA: I'm with modal on this one. I think it's Disney World. Oh, and Super Bowl? Pats in a boring game. Not a blowout, just boring.
              You're right! Disney World. The Super Bowl is exciting when your team is in it...otherwise, I'd agree that they are boring with all the TV timeouts...that's why you have to buy some squares.

Another Passion

Lions over the Dolphins in extra-innings... 24 - 21... and that's my FINAL prediction. Big grin

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

We all know that the Pats are gonna win but.......................................... Cheaters, Cheaters, Cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor ole Rams even got cheated! The Pats should have an asterisk by their win for their Cheating accomplishment
                  I love to eat, therefore I must run!
                  JakeKnight

asterisk
                    I heard they're changing the name next year to New England Asterisks. On the plus side, their helmet log will improve.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                    -----------------------------

go Dolphins Giants
                      2009 Goals...:
                      -run more miles than 2008

-build base to train for 2010 Rome Marathon

Imminent Catastrophe

Giants 17 Pats 14 well, I didn't see that one coming.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

It was a good game - as Eagles fans we were just hoping to see a good game tonight, and we did. Oh...and we were also hoping for the Patriots to lose. Big grin

Michelle

Len

Damn Yankee

I'm from Boston, so I'm biased. Pats 48 Giants 13 Giants aren't gonna know what hit'm! They are clueless. Pats will be unstoppable on offense with the good weather. Not to mention Eli's luck is gonna run out. He's gonna freak out and throw 3 interceptions, probably before the first half. See you at the parade!
                            NICE prediction.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

I'm boycotting the super bowl until Pitsburg gives the trophy to the real winner, the Seahawks. How can referees make so many bad calls, they all must have been neglected as chilkdren.
                              Get over it loser. Your team made no plays in that game-absolutely none. Super Bowl winners don't miss 2 field goals, drop 6 passes, allow a 75 yd TD run, and a WR option pass for a TD. But two bad calls cost you heartless losers the game? Go sip your latte and let the real football cities, like Pittsburgh, worry about winning championships.
                              evtish

21 to 14 Brady fractures his hand. Are we betting? All I know is someone is going to Disney World afterwards.
                                There could be a job waiting for you in Vegas. Still in mourning, had to change my avatar.