Who's Running Boston? Names/Bibs (Read 1238 times)

Dan...good luck on Monday! I'll be fishing the Little J and thinking about you churnin' out the miles in Boston!
    Thanks, Tim! (I'm bringing fishing gear and plan to "cool the legs" in State College area on the return. Hope you do well fishing!)
    kcam

Good luck to you all. Modified - added that huge picture! This was one of the no parking warning signs along the course in Boston in '98. I had my Dad grab one for me cuz it just looked cool. I like the play on words! Since then they have generic signs that don't mention the marathon.

A Saucy Wench

Have a great race! Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

goal time 2:45 (or a few seconds faster than Lance Armstrong...unless he uncorks a 2:39 in which case I will let him head on up the road without me!)
          My wife and I have the goal of beating Mike Huckabee, hopefully by the same margin that John McCain did. Clowning around
          TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

#17022 Big grin the boston website will transform on race day...all you need is a bib# and it will show each 5k split. MTA: a sub 4 would be satisfactory. If I hit 3:4X:XX or less, I might even write a race report.
            Honey (Lifesabeach) have fun...before, after and during the race. We are all going to be cheering and praying for you. -Mike (DH)
            Find the fun.

Me and my RP

Honey (Lifesabeach) have fun...before, after and during the race. We are all going to be cheering and praying for you. -Mike (DH)
              yeah, what Mike said..without the "Honey" bit of course..Smile

King of Sparta

David - #2824. Current PB: 3:00:26 Goal Time: 2:59:59.999!
                2008 Goals:
                - Sub 1:00 10 mile
                - Sub 3:00 marathon
                  # 10289 - Bob Scamman Goals: 1 - Primary Goal is to get a BQ at Boston which has eluded me only at Boston Angry 2 - Finish healthy and happy! 3 - I'll be pretty happy with 3:35:59 or better(BQ) Smile 4 - Super happy with 3:30:00 or better Big grin 5 - Super Secret Goal 3:20:00 ... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Tight lipped Have a great race everyone...the weather is looking to be pretty awesome for a long run, even a few sprinkles will be better than any high temps!
                    Good luck to all!
                    Frank4

I am envious of you all...GOOD LUCK!!! I hope to be there next year, and not just to watch.
                        Jeff Scovill 4887 2:42-2:45 if ankle cooperates. (thanks JK for master race report!! it's hard not to be inspired)
                        And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
                          Karen Tsuei #18689 --- 3:40? (I'm right with you, Lifesabeach). ps - what's MTA?

2008 Goals: 10k < 44, HM < 1:40, learn to use my Garmin

ps - what's MTA?
                            MTA=Modified to add.

Me and my gang in Breck

Boston I took this picture of the finish line yesterday at lunch. As you can see the finish line is not ready yet like my training. It's been a tough winter to train. My goal for the race is to cross this line in the fastest possible time.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

uncontrollable

Kelly M. Cenca #17,475 - back from the expo with my goodies! I am psyched!

peace