New "Girls-Only" Group (Read 1475 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ladies Locker Room For the females on the board, I've started a private group for discussion of issues specific to female runners (hormones, pregnancy, menopause, sports bras, etc.). No guys allowed (sorry, boys...you can start a group to discuss jock straps and keep us out, though--we won't feel shunned, LOL). E-mail me if you have the appropriate "equipment" and would like the password. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Ladies Locker Room E-mail me if you have the appropriate "equipment" and would like the password.
      Kirsten - what's your email address?

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kirsten - what's your email address?
        I think I have it in my profile, but you can also e-mail me at harumph@gmail.com Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

I'm headed to the beach but I want in!!! I'll email ya later on. Wink

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, I just sent you the password! See ya' there! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Whoops, nevermind, I sent Lisa the password. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

runninggirl248

Big grin Big grin Big grin Hey, I want in on your group. Clowning around How do I get in. I have a grl topic I totally need to ask someone about!
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Shoot me an e-mail at harumph@gmail.com and I can pass the password along to ya'. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Hi K! I tried the password you emailed and can't gain access to the Ladies Locker Room. What am I doing wrong? Confused
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok, I just re-sent it...I typed an incorrect character in my e-mail, so the new one has it corrected. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, Pam, I got your e-mail...I replied with the password, but my outgoing mail server is being difficult. Hopefully Charter Cable resolves things soon. This happens every once in a while and it's pretty irritating. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Thanks K . Haven't gotten it yet but I'll check later. Smile Pam

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think my e-mail is functioning, again, so hopefully it made it to your inbox--let me know if you don't get it. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Got it! Thanks K!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bumping to make sure that backroadrunner doesn't miss this thread. BTW, I think I already e-mailed you the password, but in case I didn't, let me know... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay