Trader Joe's--what's your favorite item(s)? (Read 1053 times)

Best Present Ever

We jsut got a Trader Joe's where I live.  It was big news.  I used to live in the big city, though, so I wasn't that excited ... I think TJs is mostly snack and prepared foods, and I end up buying crap I wouldn't ordinarily buy.  They have a few things that are interesting to me, things frozen avocado slices (nice to have ripe avocados handy, and then not have half an avocado sitting around getting brown when I want a bit on my salad) and cheap frozen artichoke hearts (not easy to find and expensive in other stores).  I don't think their nuts and dried fruit are that much cheaper than the bulk section of my health food store.  And we don't eat most of the other stuff they have. My kids of course think we should shop pretty much exclusively there -- they'd happily live on a diet of chocolate, a variety of cookies and peanut butter pretzels.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Yeah, I'm running again at least some so I'm not too ashamed to poke my head in here.  And someone insulted Trader Joe's wine so I had no choice really.  Nice to see you SR!

Sorry.

clintmorningwood

Black Bean and cheese toquitos. Have them as an appetizer or snack.... but i could eat the whole package.

Melton

TJ's Thai Yellow Curry Sauce, yum.

goandrun

1. Crunchy peanut butter w/out hydrogenated oils with unsalted peanuts (compared it with reduced fat JIFs still not sure where the all the fat comes from in TJ's PB...peanuts?)

2. Mozarella made with  2% Skim Milk

3. Whole grain wheat bread- tasty and not so cardboard-like

4. Greek yogurt 0% fat

5. mixed nut packs

6. pasta sauce with vodka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Pumpernickel pretzel sticks?

Oh wow.

Just wow.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

DW  "soup"

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

obiebyke

My cats love their cat scratchers.

BBQ chicken pizza. Trail mix. On and on. So much goodness.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

I just run in and grab some whip cream, and no, it isn't for ANYTHING a' la mode.

BostonRnr

Mini cheese ravioli...a cross between pasta and CheezIts.

Thai chili lime cashews

Chocolate-covered ginger

Ginger Echinacea Lemonade, Orange Peach Mango Juice and Peanut Butter Chewy Coated & Drizzled Granola Bars

Tim_Easterday

They have a cheese there that's a blend of white cheddar and parmesan. One of my favorite cheeses ever.

Free coffee.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

John Rustle

^^^fussy biatch

Omg, the multigrain flax w/soy crackers.  I only go there for those.  Perfect with hummus and to die for!