How to deal with a first-time marathoner (Read 864 times)

my sister is driving me nucking futs!!! So far, she's asked me if it matters if she wears a lime green shirt with bright blue shorts if her Garmin is charged which shoe her D-tag should go on how much coffee she should drink tomorrow morning how big of a shit the coffee is gonna produce (ok i made the last one up) i can't handle this! Big grin
      Ahhh, mofo, you never answered my question?!! Well, my tag is going on my left shoe because I don't want to jinx myself and put it on my injured leg/foot!!! Black eye biatch. go clean your shirt off dumbass
        Big grinBig grin

an amazing likeness

This thread is ripe for SR Lopez, he'll be right by in 3...2...1...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

i'm waiting for his professional opinion Evil grin
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

It's been 10 minutes! He must not be around tonight.

A Saucy Wench

Maybe he doesnt have wifi whereever he is traveling for whatever marathon he is doing. labrat - you need to pace yourself. Being the marathon question answerer is tough, but you can do it if you remember to keep your breathing steady and answer precisely 180 syllables per minute. Remember this could last for hours so bring some fuel. Preferably alcoholic

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Tweak Freak. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ojo

She's lucky to have you! My DH is still at a Derby party (didn't it end hours ago?) and I am ready to start talking to the dogs about how nervous I am! Evil grin

Sara

MM #2929

Maybe he doesnt have wifi whereever he is traveling for whatever marathon he is doing. labrat - you need to pace yourself. Being the marathon question answerer is tough, but you can do it if you remember to keep your breathing steady and answer precisely 180 syllables per minute. Remember this could last for hours so bring some fuel. Preferably alcoholic
                      LOL - i'm slightly tipsy from having a glass of wine with dinner (yes, it really doesn't take too much) i finally got her to sit down with a movie. she's not really paying attnention. we are watching The Hitchhikers Guide to the galaxy - but it takes a few more logial brain cells than i possess at the moment to follow what the hell is going on. and it's nothign like the book Tongue
                      redleaf

She's lucky to have you! My DH is still at a Derby party (didn't it end hours ago?) and I am ready to start talking to the dogs about how nervous I am! Evil grin
                        The cat is handling me quite well right now. DH kindly affixed the tag to my shoe and then humoured me by securing it with a snap tag. All my clothes are in a nice pile. Coffe just needs to be turned on. 'Kay, so why can't I sleep? (mta: and mine is just a 10k!)

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Menace to Sobriety

For Skeetermc: Watch this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFjLxkzT7SQ Relax and good luck.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

"In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. " rock on ladies
                              Craig! shhhhh! - she finally fell asleep. don't wake the sleepy marathoner. that vid was freaking hilarious.
                              T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

my sister is driving me nucking futs!!! So far, she's asked me if it matters if she wears a lime green shirt with bright blue shorts if her Garmin is charged which shoe her D-tag should go on how much coffee she should drink tomorrow morning how big of a shit the coffee is gonna produce Several (but satisfying, small ones)

Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'