Why Is the Republican Field So Extreme? (Read 2137 times)

Hi. 

Smile

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Ostrich runner

Extreme ass

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Did this woman ever imagine that - by posing for that shot  - she would one day end up on a running message board? The world wide web.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

C-R

I thought this thread jumped the shark a long time past but alas I was wrong. Certainly the shark has been jumped now.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Prince of Fatness

Dude, I am far from skinny but I seriously think that one drumstick weighs more than me.

Not at it at all. 

Cripes.  Anyone want the rest of my salad?

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Menace to Sobriety

Extreme ass

Baby got back!

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Our previous CEO was a Harvard guy. He over-leveraged our company, set himself and his cronies up with bankruptcy-proof pensions, declared bankruptcy, liquidated our pensions and is living comfortably on Martha's Vineyard with the proceeds of that pension liquidation. 

Of the true asshole CEOs, a disproportionate percentage seem to have come from the Ivy League and Harvard in particular. 

OTOH, My father and Robert F. Kennedy were Harvard 1948 and weren't assholes. 

How to make a hundred words worth ten times as much: Post a photo of them!

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Scout7

Ahhhh.....  Sweet, sweet, conflict.  You people managed to deliver in ways not even I could have imagined.  Well done!

All this hatred warms my heart.  The fact that we denigrated into misrepresentation, name-calling, finger-pointing, and broad generalizations about large swaths of people just adds to my delight.

Mmmmmmm...... it's so tasty,

Feeling the growl again

All this hatred warms my heart. 

Mmmmmmm...... it's so tasty,

Damn you, 1%!

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Scout7

Damn you, 1%!

People like me exist so that people like the rest of you can have something to point to for blame, a name to give to your unease when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake.

Feeling the growl again

If you wait long enough, someone will create a name for it -- we are the 53%.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

That's classic. 53%. Barely a majority.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Why is it sideways?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That's classic. 53%. Barely a majority.

Should 47% of Americans not pay income tax?