>Off the Beaten Path>*speechless* craziness!
Princess Cancer Pants
• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018
She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.
did anyone catch the story about the IL baby who now has a real gun permit?
• "Bubba" Ludwig, 10 months, has an Illinois gun permit
• His father paid $5 fee, filled out application; didn't actually expect to get permit
• Firearm owner's identification card has scribble where signature should be
• "Bubba" received a 12-gauge Beretta shotgun as a gift from grandfather
good grief! i couldn't even get a library card for hannah 3 years ago (when she was 1 1/2), because she would not have been able to write her name by herself!
When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
The only thing that surprises me about that story is that it didn't happen first in Texas.