RA Update (2/16) (Read 1393 times)

Hi Eric

I just noticed that on my summary page the current date is shown as "Friday, 17 February 2012".

My time is 12:23 PM, Saturday, 18 February 2012.

Maybe it's not automatically getting my timezone right?

I have deleted my cookies and logged out and back into RunningAhead and am still seeing the incorrect date.

Thanks

Geoff

Geoff

eric :)

Geoff and his fellow Kiwis,

I did not account for the +13:00 and +14:00 UTC offset.  As a result, your timezones weren't properly stored.  It should be fixed now.

eric Smile

Hi Eric

Still not working Smile

Local time is now 8:33 AM 19 Feb 2012

If I go to my summary page the date at the top of the page is Saturday, 18 february 2012.

If I enter a new run entry the default date is 18 February 2012.

Geoff

Geoff

Eirc

It's all OK this morning. Correct date on the summary page and new run entry page

Thanks

Geoff

bulfrog

Mr Slowly

Hi Eric, 

Seems to all be working fine for me too. 

Thanks for the quick fix. 

Andrew.

Ironman, why be slow in 1 sport when you can be slow in 3

Maggie & Molly

Hi,

Not sure if I need to do something but my date/time is about a day off as well.  I'm running into the future. Wink

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
              Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

an amazing likeness

Not sure if I need to do something but my date/time is about a day off as well.  I'm running into the future. Wink

Cheryl -- try logging out of RA via the Logout link in the upper right, then login in again so it writes a new browser cookie. That resolved it for me.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Maggie & Molly

Cheryl -- try logging out of RA via the Logout link in the upper right, then login in again so it writes a new browser cookie. That resolved it for me.

thanks.  It looks like that did the trick!!!!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                  Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

tenacity

Eric, your hard work is greatly appreciated.

I'm hesitant to ask and not sure how to do so in the most graceful way, but I wanted to suggest a future-feature. I often use the pace calculator

found at coolrunning.com (url http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/4/4_1/96.shtml)

Just an idea. Thx, (donations forthcoming).

Gary

an amazing likeness

I'm hesitant to ask and not sure how to do so in the most graceful way, but I wanted to suggest a future-feature. I often use the pace calculator

found at coolrunning.com (url http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/4/4_1/96.shtml)

Have you seen the pace calculator here at RA ?  From the Resources menu above, select Calculators.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

tenacity

Thank you, Milk Truck- nope- I didn't know that was there. My bad. I'll give it  a try.

eric :)

I made the changes so the timezones should now be correctly identified.  If your timezone is still not correct, please log out of RA and log in again to force your timezone to be detected again.    The timezone is stored in the cookie, which is why you need to log out.

I wasn't able to figure out why the timezones are off with some of your machines and browsers.  I am hoping that once everything stabilizes, it'll work correctly every time.