Undertrained marathoner - 1 week out (Read 1436 times)

Roses Revenge

Whoa. I thought I was undertrained for this marathon. Dude, check out this log:
    Well, see. I'm not doing this marathon or any other marathon this weekend, and if I was, my log wouldn't look like that. Maybe I'll come do it for my November marathon next year.

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

Why is it sideways?

Dang!

Member Since 2008

Trent you suck!
        Jill_B

I fly.

Trent - you might want to let people know about your little prank - I think you are making enemies (and not the flying type!).

Bring it on.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, in this thread, several people have already explained the prank already.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, in this thread, several people have already explained the prank already.
              Yep...now it's a game to see who actually reads entire threads or simply jumps to the last page. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Why is it sideways?

I take the blame for bumping the image to a new page. But still. It's just an image of the same log everyone sees (presumably) every day. Why so frightening?
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Why so frightening?
                  Not frightening...pretty. Though it definitely would make for an undertrained marathoner now. Off-season rawks! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Why is it sideways?

Not frightening...pretty. Though it definitely would make for an undertrained marathoner now. Off-season rawks! Big grin
                    You do have very nice colors. They match the fall season.
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You do have very nice colors. They match the fall season.
                      Heh...right now I should have a white bar. To match that garbage on the ground. Though it is prettier than "November brown." Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Why is it sideways?

Heh...right now I should have a white bar. To match that garbage on the ground. Though it is prettier than "November brown." Tongue
                        Ah yes. I guess you folks passed through the pretty part of the season more than a few weeks ago. Good luck with the whole winter thing.
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ah yes. I guess you folks passed through the pretty part of the season more than a few weeks ago. Good luck with the whole winter thing.
                          Ha! So is this the pretty season in Nashville? Winter is its own pretty...it just doesn't FEEL pretty much of the time.

~ Sarah Kay

mikeymike

I feel for this poor bastard. Whoever it is.

Runners run

Troy.

I feel for this poor bastard. Whoever it is.
                              I'm the poor bastard. Of course, when Trent takes an image of my log and holds me up as the poster child of the under-trained, he does so without knowing anything about the stress fracture that developed in August, about being unable to run without excruciating pain for the months of September and October, or about trying to recover enough to finish the half I'm registered for in December--much less, the full I'm registered for in January. At this point, I have serious doubts about being able to finish the full in January, but I'm doing what I can. Way to point fingers without understanding the context, Trent.

It should be mathematical, but it's not.

#artbydmcbride

I'm the poor bastard. Of course, when Trent takes an image of my log and holds me up as the poster child of the under-trained, he does so without knowing anything about the stress fracture that developed in August, about being unable to run without excruciating pain for the months of September and October, or about trying to recover enough to finish the half I'm registered for in December--much less, the full I'm registered for in January. At this point, I have serious doubts about being able to finish the full in January, but I'm doing what I can. Way to point fingers without understanding the context, Trent.
                                Big grin

Runners run