Undertrained marathoner - 1 week out (Read 1436 times)

Why is it sideways?

Way to point fingers without understanding the context, Trent.
    Seriously. MTA:
    Whoa. I thought I was undertrained for this marathon. Dude, check out this log:
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm the poor bastard. Of course, when Trent takes an image of my log and holds me up as the poster child of the under-trained, he does so without knowing anything about the stress fracture that developed in August, about being unable to run without excruciating pain for the months of September and October, or about trying to recover enough to finish the half I'm registered for in December--much less, the full I'm registered for in January. At this point, I have serious doubts about being able to finish the full in January, but I'm doing what I can. Way to point fingers without understanding the context, Trent.
      Troy. Sorry about your stress fracture. I am glad that you are on the road to recovery. That said, urm, hook line and sinker. Now go back and read the rest of the thread. Wink If in doubt, Troy, take a glance at my log then refresh this thread...
      celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Troy. Sorry about your stress fracture. I am glad that you are on the road to recovery. That said, urm, hook line and sinker. Now go back and read the rest of the thread. Wink If in doubt, Troy, take a glance at my log then refresh this thread...
        This has been the threaded I needed today while running data. Hilarious. Big grin

Chris
        PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

Dave

May be the best thread ever. It's one thing to run a marathon a very few miles but try to imagine running one with only these miles:

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

My cookies changed and now i don't feel special anymore. Cry

Ryan

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I did not replace the image...
                Heh, this is the runlib post. Cool MTA: MTC: Need to make it just a tad be longer.

Vim

This might be the funniest thread I've seen on RA. What was uber funny was I had just looked at someone else's log before I looked at this thread, and then they replied, so I had to keep reading before I figured out what was going on. Had I looked at my log first, I'd been honored to feel as though I were the butt of a joke.

jfa

Hey, how'd he do that? Confused

Troy.

Gotcha. Smile

It should be mathematical, but it's not.

A Saucy Wench

I like Modal's post, except for the fact that it makes me dizzy to scroll by it. But it makes "me" look like I am running some serious miles! MTA: except DAMN I can see that I "cheated" and cut today's run 0.04 short. Wink

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jazz hands!

I like Modal's post, except for the fact that it makes me dizzy to scroll by it. But it makes "me" look like I am running some serious miles!
                          +1. All the satisfaction of running a bazillion miles, none of the work!
                          run run run AHHHHHH run run run

A Saucy Wench

You know when I do this and then look at Modal's post, Trent almost seems trained enough.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Former runner

Heh...right now I should have a white bar. To match that garbage on the ground. Though it is prettier than "November brown." Tongue
                              Some of that white stuff escaped from the state of Michigan this week and made it south of the border. I barely had enough time to pick up all my leaves. Tongue

Ross