So many kisses (Read 1292 times)

I went to buy some Hershey Kisses to put in our holiday candy dish and there were so many choices!! Did you know there were so many kisses out there?

Michelle

Though originally made of solely milk chocolate, many variations of the Kiss have since been introduced. Hershey's introduces and discontinues new flavors constantly. As of Nov. 2007, the following flavors are available: Milk Chocolate Chocolate Mint Double Fudge Dulce de Leche Caramel Filled Peanut butter Filled Dark Chocolate Cherry Cordial Creme Filled Cherry Cordial Creme Filled Hugs (a mixture of white chocolate and milk chocolate) Milk Chocolate with Almonds Rich Dark Chocolate Strawberry Crème (white chocolate strawberry flavored-no filling) Orange Crème (white chocolate orange flavored-no filling) Double chocolate (dark and milk chocolate) Milk Chocolate and vanilla Coconut Crème (milk choloclate with coconut creme filling) Dark Chocolate with Almonds Toffee & almond Kissables (mini candy-coated Kisses similar to M&M's) Kisses mini cookies (varieties include regular, double chocolate, and confetti sprinkles) Truffle (dark chocolate with milk chocolate cream filling) Candy Cane Mint flavored (available for a limited time) Special Dark Macadamia Nut [Mauna Loa] Milk Chocolate Macadamia Nut Special Dark Espresso (limited 100-year anniversary) Special Dark Coffee Caramel Creme (white chocolate caramel flavored) Crunchy Caramel Creme (white chocolate caramel flavored with crunchy candy bits) Dark Chocolate Raspberry Dark Chocolate Strawberry Dark Chocolate Orange Extra Creamy Neapolitan Confetti (white chocolate with small candy sprinkles) Chocolate Malt Crunch (malt flavored milk chocolate with crunchy candy bits) Vanilla Creme (milk chocolate with a white vanilla flavored creme filling) Candy Corn (white chocolate) New York Cheesecake (Extra creamy milk chocolate with cheesecake flavored creme filling) Toffee flavored Crunch (extra creamy milk chocolate with small toffee bits) Hot Cocoa Creme (Milk chocolate with hot cocoa creme filling) Mint Truffle (dark chocolate filled with a green "peppermint pattie" flavored mint creme) So little time...
        Though originally made of solely milk chocolate, many variations of the Kiss have since been introduced. Hershey's introduces and discontinues new flavors constantly. As of Nov. 2007, the following flavors are available: Milk Chocolate Chocolate Mint Double Fudge Dulce de Leche Caramel Filled Peanut butter Filled Dark Chocolate Cherry Cordial Creme Filled Cherry Cordial Creme Filled Hugs (a mixture of white chocolate and milk chocolate) Milk Chocolate with Almonds Rich Dark Chocolate Strawberry Crème (white chocolate strawberry flavored-no filling) Orange Crème (white chocolate orange flavored-no filling) Double chocolate (dark and milk chocolate) Milk Chocolate and vanilla Coconut Crème (milk choloclate with coconut creme filling) Dark Chocolate with Almonds Toffee & almond Kissables (mini candy-coated Kisses similar to M&M's) Kisses mini cookies (varieties include regular, double chocolate, and confetti sprinkles) Truffle (dark chocolate with milk chocolate cream filling) Candy Cane Mint flavored (available for a limited time) Special Dark Macadamia Nut [Mauna Loa] Milk Chocolate Macadamia Nut Special Dark Espresso (limited 100-year anniversary) Special Dark Coffee Caramel Creme (white chocolate caramel flavored) Crunchy Caramel Creme (white chocolate caramel flavored with crunchy candy bits) Dark Chocolate Raspberry Dark Chocolate Strawberry Dark Chocolate Orange Extra Creamy Neapolitan Confetti (white chocolate with small candy sprinkles) Chocolate Malt Crunch (malt flavored milk chocolate with crunchy candy bits) Vanilla Creme (milk chocolate with a white vanilla flavored creme filling) Candy Corn (white chocolate) New York Cheesecake (Extra creamy milk chocolate with cheesecake flavored creme filling) Toffee flavored Crunch (extra creamy milk chocolate with small toffee bits) Hot Cocoa Creme (Milk chocolate with hot cocoa creme filling) Mint Truffle (dark chocolate filled with a green "peppermint pattie" flavored mint creme) So little time...
        Wow....it's worse than I thought! I'd need a million candy dishes! Big grin

Michelle

btb1490

What I wanna know is how do they wrap them and get that little tail thing to stick out of the top?
            What I wanna know is how do they wrap them and get that little tail thing to stick out of the top?
            I'm not sure - but those little strips of paper never make it to the trash for some reason. At least that's how it goes in my house, I've been finding those things everywhere. Confused

Michelle

Survey question from the Hershey's website: If stranded on a desert island, more than half of Americans surveyed would rather have an unlimited supply of HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand SPECIAL DARK Chocolates than their favorite book. Hershey record: The longest ever consecutive string of HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Chocolates was more than four miles long! It was laid in the spring of 2003 to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network at Penn State Children's Hospital. The event earned a listing in the Guinness Book of World Records.

Michelle

Haha, that's a funny question. I bet most of the people had this thought process: "Food vs. literature... that's easy... Food!"

sean

Haha, that's a funny question. I bet most of the people had this thought process: "Food vs. literature... that's easy... Food!"
                  Good point!

Michelle

I think my favorite is the Hug: Milk and white choc. mixed.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow....it's worse than I thought! I'd need a million candy dishes! Big grin
                      No joke! But why don't we see most of those in stores? I'd LOVE those orange creme and toffee ones! The hugs, caramel, and cherry cordials are my faves. I think I also had the peppermint candy ones last year and really liked them. I LOVE peppermint candy ice cream and they reminded me of that. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Have any of you been to Hershey's Park? It's WONDERFUL. ... btw, the candy is named the Kiss because of the sound the machine makes when it sqeezes out the chocolate in that shape ... swak!
                        2009: BQ?
                        GP160

Oh I *love* going to Hershey park! One of the many advantages to living in PA. My fav is the carmel filled kiss...YUMMERS
                          Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
                            Have any of you been to Hershey's Park? It's WONDERFUL.
                            Hershey Park is nice. I go every couple of years. It's about two hours from our house, which isn't bad since we make an entire day of it.

Michelle

Me and my RP

The hot cocoa ones are my favorite. Then again, anything with caramel ranks pretty high in my books...so it's a tough choice! Hell, if it's the right time of the month, I'd take any of 'emSmile
                                Hershey Park is nice. I go every couple of years. It's about two hours from our house, which isn't bad since we make an entire day of it.
                                It's about the same distance for us, Michele Smile
                                2009: BQ?