We need a new game here !! (Read 861 times)

Coach

Let's start a new game. (My last one got over 1400 replies!) I think the next person to post would be willing to quit running for a year for 1 million dollars. (respond to the statement and make another statement of what the next person would do for $1 million) For 1 million the next person would..... http://essentialhistory.blogspot.com/
    My Blog: http://jbcoaching.blogspot.com/ Marathons run: S.F., Boston, St. George, M. of Aviation, Salt Lake City Ultra's run: Big Horn, Squaw Peak, Lean Horse,
    jeffdonahue

In a heart- beat, a million is a lot of money. I think the next person woudl run a marathon naked for a million dollars
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think the next person woudl run a marathon naked for a million dollars
        Hmmm...not sure what to do about the boobies (ow!), but sure! Big grin ITNPW eat rotten fish like Survivor Man for a million smackers.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

yes, I would. I think the next person would rather have a million dollars than be able to run a Marathon in 2.5 hrs

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

yes, I would. I think the next person would rather have a million dollars than be able to run a Marathon in 2.5 hrs
            Let me run my first before I totally commit to that Smile If you could tell me I would be able to run a marathon 3 hours I could have a great Marathon time AND be rich! Now keeping with the monetary challenge, I bet the next person could not live the life of a hermit for a year for 1 million dollars.
              sorry double post
              Purdey

Self anointed title

Yes I would live the life of a hermit for a year for a million pounds sterling.... not for US dollars of course - your money is worthless. IBTNP would NOT give up sex for 10 years for a million.

Eustace Tierney

YoYo

Nope! I bet the next person would give it all away to stay injury free and enjoy running for the rest of their life.

"The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." Goals: Keep on running!

Menace to Sobriety

NOT!!! Show me the money. But I bet the next person would give up a toe for a million dollars......just one of the little ones.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Relocated NE

You bet - but not a little one the big one that is discolored and crusty. Would give up one million to be an elite runner.
                        Nope. With one million dollars I would replace my bones with a lightweight alloy and my muscles with super hydraulics. I will be an unstoppable cyborg! For one million dollars I bet the next person would live off of multivitamins and protein bars for the next year.
                        zzz

Yep!! but could the protein bars came in comfort food flavors.... Big grin IBTNP would run to work for a year for a million bucks!!

Run the race God set B4U

Sure I would! I only live 2 miles from work...easy Smile IBTNP would shave their head for a million bucks!!!
                            5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
                            Lisa3.1

Sure I would! I only live 2 miles from work...easy Smile IBTNP would shave their head for a million bucks!!!
                              You betcha. IBTNP would not give up their pets for a mil.$
                              Purdey

Self anointed title

You betcha. IBTNP would not give up their pets for a mil.$
                                Of course I would. Bye bye doggy. Hello money. IBTNP would eat a piece of doggy poo for a cool mil.