Copacabana (Read 694 times)

clhagan Big grin Which one? The alphaquest song or Copacabana?
    Copacabana Blush
    ---- Cynthia
    batbatt

Whenever I have the tune Cocacabana in my head I always think of the (is it weird al?) parody...Star Wars, star wars cantina...the weirdest creatures ever seen-uh!
      Jill_B

I fly.

Thanks to this discussion I've had "dead ants, dead ants..." stuck in my head for the last hour.

Bring it on.

He did it again. Confused Yesterday morning he was singing Copacabana! I just can't figure it out - what puts THAT song in a man's head?

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Damn Damn Damn! Now I have that song stuck in my head! Thanks a bunch Mississippi! GET! OUTTA! MY! HEAD! *smacks himself on the forehead, but to no avail* But just who shot who at the Copa! Copacabana!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have a cat named Lola...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I have a cat named Lola...
                Was she a showgirl? Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

He did it again. Confused Yesterday morning he was singing Copacabana! I just can't figure it out - what puts THAT song in a man's head?
                  He secretly idolizes Barry? Cool
                  ---- Cynthia
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Was she a showgirl? Clowning around
                    Not so much. She's pretty sedate. Though she will go kinda crazy and run around the house making "yodeling" noises. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I'll have to ask him. Smile

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Random semi-related movie quote:
                        "Does your wife know your raid Barry Manilow's wardrobe?" Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?
                        Quick, what movie?

Breakfast Club Modified to add I tried Karokeeing Copa one day. Operative word TRIED

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Breakfast Club Modified to add I tried Karokeeing Copa one day. Operative word TRIED
                            Well done. For both, you win my respect (which isn't worth what it used to be). Copa is too long for safe karaoke. Not as bad as "American Pie" but too long, nonetheless.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Random semi-related movie quote: "Does your wife know your raid Barry Manilow's wardrobe?"
                              Ugh, I just realized that I blew the quote. Should have been:
                              Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?
                              And rockenmamof5 still got it right. Good on ya!

Yes you blew it the first time, but I knew the quote. I'm an 80's kid!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson