Jealousy. (Read 509 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Jeopardy question: What is the emotion one experiences when their spouse/SO gets a new 'puter with a 24" HD LCD monitor? Man...my clunky 19" CRT sux. Black eye Sad *pouts* My next 'puter needs a big monitor like that. So much more "real estate" for Photoshop projects...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

#artbydmcbride

What is Envy, Alex? I want a new computer too!

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My 'puter is almost 3 (so kinda ancient, heh). My monitor was supposed to be one of the best CRTs for graphics, but the first one I had completely flaked-out and had to go back to the manufacturer when it was about 3 months old. The refurbished replacement is OK, but the color can be kind of erratic--not good for trying to calibrate for photo work. Now LCDs have come so far and don't cost beaucoup bucks for a pretty decent one. Heh...and the primary reason DH had to have a new computer...he's going through Half-Life withdrawals. He had a work laptop for a long while that he played it on, but then he had to hand off that computer to a co-worker and lost his ability to play. Roll eyes

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

skinnycaponesugar

My laptp keybard has a very annying prblem!. My husband has this fantastic ne that he gt nw, all its keys wrk! . I have t plug in this stupid little nisy and ancient keybard just t type ne character ... *I* shuld have gtten a new laptp first Evil grin

Love, Run, Sleep