Office decor help needed (Read 1182 times)

My boss has been waiting for me to select painting/pictures/wall hangings for my office for about a year now. I just can't make up my mind on what theme I'd like to go with. I need two large and two smaller sized pictures. I've tossed around the idea of motivational framed posters, but I'm not sure if I could find two that would be appropriate for an office in a counseling agency. Our new logo includes a bridge, so I was thinking of trying to find some very nice bridge photos. If anyone knows of any and could post them, or post a link, that would be a huge help. The other idea was going along with a running theme, choosing pictures of running trails within the US. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please let me know. I have a feeling that my boss will soon make the decisions for me since I'm taking so long. Sad

Michelle

My boss already said no to those! Big grin ( I asked )

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

MS, Have you tried www.successories.com? Great stuff there... Michael

You'll ruin your knees!

great for the office...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

MS, Have you tried www.successories.com? Great stuff there... Michael
                Thank you Michael. I've never seen that site before. At a quick glance I found this one... Motivational and with a bridge! Smile

Michelle

This one probably doesn't promote working. "The greatest ideas are often revealed when we allow ourselves the time and distance to recognize them clearly."

Michelle

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Cool - I haven't seen that one before! I may have to order one of those myself. Michael

Bugs

Checkout the site getfitgifts.com. They have mostly triathlon posters versus running but they are different than the standard stuff. The website has unique items.

Bugs

Mississippi: Whatever you do, DON'T get the poster that we had in, um, I think my fifth grade that said something like, "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on" with a little kitty on it. I hated that thing. Love the mock inspirational ones posted here. I hate the real ones of them. My wife, who is a therapist, says her place has pictures of flowers and the like. But I really only wrote all this to ask how Ireland was. If you've posted already, point me there, as I lost a lot of site time because of Boston.
                          Mississippi: Whatever you do, DON'T get the poster that we had in, um, I think my fifth grade that said something like, "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on" with a little kitty on it. I hated that thing. Love the mock inspirational ones posted here. I hate the real ones of them. My wife, who is a therapist, says her place has pictures of flowers and the like. But I really only wrote all this to ask how Ireland was. If you've posted already, point me there, as I lost a lot of site time because of Boston.
                          Ha! That poster always made me think of how cruel the photographer was. I'm really leaning more towards pictures of trails in the woods, but I do like the bridge idea too. I need to keep looking. Ireland was nice but I'm VERY happy to be home - I'll post pictures in my original Ireland thread. Thanks for asking!!! Smile

Michelle