FASHION ADVICE NEEDED!! (Read 1276 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

shoes.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Non ducor, duco.

Imagine my shock when I open RA to find that R2E has commented on a fashion thread. 

"run" "2" "eat"

hey, anda!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

seeEricaRun

Awesome

At first, I thought, "Would not wear".  Then, I thought, "Well, blue and yellow are not that bad together".  Then, I saw there's a person on the shoe.  (Who is that?  Is it a famous running person or some model?  This would bother me.)  So, I'm back to would not wear.

That's a person? I thought it was a turtle.

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

That's a person? I thought it was a turtle.

BWAHAHAHA!

TRUST THE PROCESS

#artbydmcbride

Imagine my shock when I open RA to find that R2E has commented on a fashion thread. 

IKR!

Runners run

"run" "2" "eat"

okay, i must express some confusion at the shock of my commenting on a fashion thread. i am a very fashion-forward entity.

#artbydmcbride

okay, i must express some confusion at the shock of my commenting on a fashion thread. i am a very fashion-forward entity.

Runners run

"run" "2" "eat"

hey, now -- syrup is the new black.

Mike  -- YES I would and ESPECIALLY if I were as fast as you........If you were to wear them in a few races and smoke most of the field (like you do), in a few months, everyone in your area will be wearing them.....

Definitely buy them....

I actually dont think they look that bad to begin with....

Champions are made when no one is watching

Julia1971

When I first started running, one of my field hockey teammates who was a runner told me that I had to wear matching brands - that I shouldn't wear a Nike shirt with Adidas shorts or people would laugh at me...  She got me good.  I agonized over purchases for months/years.  (Please note how my bib and shorts match in my profile picture.  I blame her).

Would you wear a shoe that you knew fit well and was comfortable for you, even it was completely but (sic) ugly?

I'm thinking about it, your Adizero isn't much worse than this

Going to be hard for me to pass up at $56.88 total, but it does have a little more dropoff from heel to forefoot than I like.  Probably be boring and get another pair of Kinvara, or these magnificent rides with another guy on them:

I guess that's supposed to be Geb.

E.J.
                          Greater Lowell Road Runners
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I'm thinking about it, your Adizero isn't much worse than this

Hey, I've got a pair of trail shoes similar to these (the Harriers...and I like their yellowy yellowness).  Plus I'm a hobby jogger so shouldn't even be allowed to wear yellow shoes.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Going to be hard for me to pass up at $56.88 total, but it does have a little more dropoff from heel to forefoot than I like.  Probably be boring and get another pair of Kinvara, or these magnificent rides with another guy on them:

I guess that's supposed to be Geb.

That guy looks like he is constipated.

TRUST THE PROCESS

Ever seen those DHL delivery guy's uniforms?  Red and yellow like a McDonald's worker?  I think they should all buy these shoes.  Fugly.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."