Trent, Congrats!!! (Read 689 times)

va

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

There must have been LSD in the microbrew we served.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

NICE! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Nice work!

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Another Passion

Very cool, Trent.

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Very cool Trent! Congratulations on making such a wonderful marathon memory for so many people. Smile

Michelle

Dog-Love

I have never read so many positive reviews...you must be an awesome organizer...and cookie maker
                Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Awww, shucks. They keep rolling in. But folks, remember, I am just the figurehead. It is the volunteers who make it happen, not me. Awesome volunteers. Really really awesome!

Prophet!

There must have been LSD in the microbrew we served.
                    long slow distance or long steady distance Smile I really hope someday i'll be crazy enough able to do this race...and i'll bring the chocolate-covered macadamia nuts..
                      Well earned praise for all your hard work Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                      Thyroid Support Group

"Great food (though the chocolate-chip, whole-grain cookies I brought were gone before I finished)"
                        Did the host of this event eat all of this person's cookies or one of the flying monkeys?

Vim

That's fantastic. Great reviews of the race.
                          "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Did the host of this event eat all of this person's cookies or one of the flying monkeys?
                            It was the Monkeys.
                              It was the Monkeys.
                              I'm sure they gave the race coordinator a cookie kickback! Big grin

Vim

That's awesome Trent --- lots of glowing praise! I'll make it down to the Monkey in a couple of years Smile
                                2009: BQ?