What does RA sound like? (Read 823 times)

Lisa3.1

Heh...OK, my turn to "out" my voice. You can hear me behind the camera in the outdoor shots: clicky
    LOL Your son is Sooo cute, Kirsten.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

LOL Your son is Sooo cute, Kirsten.
      He is...he was a REALLY cute baby and toddler, too. Most angelic child ever until about 2.5. Now he only *looks* cherubic (especially with a mouth full of missing teeth and a mix of adult and baby teeth). Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Heh...OK, my turn to "out" my voice. You can hear me behind the camera in the outdoor shots: clicky
        Well, in a development surprising no one, you sound kinda like a cheesehead, der hey! Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, in a development surprising no one, you sound kinda like a cheesehead, der hey! Tongue
          There's a shocker! Shocked Wink

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I think I can hear Scout's mom in the background...
            Peep-hating cyborg or not, that was well played, Dragon76. Kinda like Scout's mom.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

There's a shocker! Shocked Wink
              Hey, that's what I gave globule's mom last night!
              evtish

Today, I sound like an irate 2 day hungover drunk Irishman, but I'm not a wuss hiding behind some "fake" Internet avatar...what r u looking at? you wanna go?
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hey, that's what I gave globule's mom last night!
                  <crappy> Well played, Scout. Well played. </crappy>

Scout7

Still sounds like Special Ed.
                    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Still sounds like Special Ed.
                      Are you sure you don't mean Mr. Ed?

Think Whirled Peas

I'm bummed I missed this thread, but fwiw, I see JK as sounding like this guy: And zoomy, I now have the mental image of Marge Gunderson from "Fargo" in my head:

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And zoomy, I now have the mental image of Marge Gunderson from "Fargo" in my head:
                          LMAO...awesome! I love that movie and her character in it! She won the Best Actress oscar for that role, didn't she? Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

I believe she did zz! And I'm glad you liked the comparison! I was hoping it wouldn't offend. Ah, who am I kidding? Like I give a rat's azz if I offend! On that note, here's a few more mental image/sounding types... I see Scout as this guy (for obvious reasons): And most of you won't know this character as he's from the newest Power Ranger show (HEY, I've got a 4 year old who wants to grow up to be a Red Ranger, sue me), but he's the sensei and he's a hippie, so I imagine Jeff is like this guy: This is the one I want, but it doesn't work...http://www.junglefury.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=4911&fullsize=1 JeffGoBlue, is a Michigan Man all the way, so I often think of him as Tom Brady. But b/c I know he used to play trombone, he's Tom Brady w/some nerdiness in there too. Like this: MTA: different pic for Jeff...

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

JeffGoBlue, is a Michigan Man all the way, so I often think of him as Tom Brady. But b/c I know he used to play trombone, he's Tom Brady w/some nerdiness in there too.
                              You imagine that I look like Tom Brady, and then you go out and find the goofiest damn picture of him on the entire internet (wherein he has somehow morphed into a beefier Jim Carey). Well played. Big grin

Think Whirled Peas

You imagine that I look like Tom Brady, and then you go out and find the goofiest damn picture of him on the entire internet (wherein he has somehow morphed into a beefier Jim Carey). Well played. Big grin
                                I believe some would call it a backhanded compliment...and they are a specialty of mine. Wink