My shoe's not included on the shoe list (Read 800 times)

agarose2000

Love the software in my early usage so far. One question for anyone out there - one of my main training shoes is the Spalding Payless Amp sneaker. I know, it sounds kind of ridiculous to be running 70+ miles per week peak with a sneaker from Payless, but it's actually their highest-end performance runner, and to me, works great, even for racing. I couldn't seem to find a way to add it to my shoe list without the main brand coming up as "Unknown." I can customize the 2nd field, so it shoes up as "Unknown Payless Amp" so it's not a huge problem, but just wondering if there were are way to customize the first field since Payless isn't in the drop-down list for sneakers.

Why is it sideways?

Don't know if this will satisfy you, but you can put "unknown" for make, and then write in "Spalding Payless Amp" for model. Umm. I just read your post again. You already know this. Sorry. Maybe it would be nice to be able to customize both fields.
      eric :)

Hi, I can just add Payless to the list of manufactures and that should fix the problem. I will need to do that when I get home from work though. eric Smile
        agarose2000

Thanks - super cool.
          eric :)

Hi, I've added Payless and transfered your shoe over to it. You don't have to do anything on your end. eric Smile