2016 Holiday Running Streak (Read 351 times)

I have never done a running streak before so this is scary!  Put me down for 130 miles in December which is (in theory) a reasonable goal for my current state.  Good luck everyone.

"Shut up Legs!" Jens Voigt

Outside Lane

Ok - I'm in - 50  60! for me!

See how they run...

Christirei

Streak has officially begun for me! I was traveling over the weekend and just got back into town, so thought I would get a running start and officially start a few days before Thanksgiving  Wink

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

I have never done a running streak before so this is scary!  Put me down for 130 miles in December which is (in theory) a reasonable goal for my current state.  Good luck everyone.

I'll bet you can do it. I did my first-ever intentional streak this summer and I was scared, too. Just remember, all you need is one mile, as slow as you want, to keep it going. Good luck! --Christine

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

I'll bet you can do it. I did my first-ever intentional streak this summer and I was scared, too. Just remember, all you need is one mile, as slow as you want, to keep it going. Good luck! --Christine

"Shut up Legs!" Jens Voigt

Wheels fell off the bus earlier this year. Maybe this will help turn it around. Count me in for 60.

Now i I have to go set up the treadmill that had been sitting upright in the basement since I moved a month ago.

You can call me Anna

Alright.  In.

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

obiebyke

Already completed my 5th streak day. Last night was a dark 1.2 miles in freezing rain after work. This morning was 1.1 in fresh wet snow. W00t! Looking forward to tomorrow's trail 5K.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

#artbydmcbride

I'm in....I will sandbag with 101 miles for December

Runners run

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

Count me in for a 100 mile December.

Happy Thanksgiving.

doctorjen

Throwing my hat in. Need 230.5 to make my 2016 in 2016 goal, so let's go with 189 for December since I have 7 days left in November.  I'm 7 days in to a streak now, so will just keep going. .

I'm on call a bunch in the next month and traveling some, so this will be good motivation to not give up.

FSBD

Welcome to Day 1 of the Holiday Run Streak!

As part of running this thread I will try to leave you with a quote every day to help motivate and inspire you all along the way.

So to start it off I will leave you with this quote from a legend.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams,

Wandering by lone sea-breakers,

And sitting by desolate streams; 

World-losers and world-forsakers,

On whom the pale moon gleams:

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world for ever, it seems.

oldrunner59

I'm in for 108 and I did my three for today Smile

obiebyke

Brutal but fun trail 5K done. Wooooo! Nap time!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

MarcRhodes

I'm in for half of whatever danielle2121 has commited