The Mastercard Commercial version of Boston race report (Read 1024 times)

A Saucy Wench

Awesome!!!!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

That photo rocks!
        What a picture!
        And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
          Thanks everyone! I have a novella length race report in my blog but the picture came and really, less is more. Big grin
          Hey Jennifer! I didn't realize that was you when we chatted during the race. Now, if you had said, "I'm Lifesabeach..." Though I guess that may have sounded odd. Glad you had a great day. And I agree--that's one of the best finish photos I've ever seen. It even has "Boston" in it. Sheesh. Congrats!
          Looks like you had a great race, congrats! I don't even remember what I said to you...you just took off and I thought, welp, that's the last I'll see of her! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow...everyone's right--that IS the best race photo ever! Well worth all the time, effort, and $$. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

Great job! You look great, but then again I'm biased. Wink
              Find the fun.

You'll ruin your knees!

Jennifer, I can't believe you screwed up your finish line picture so badly. How hard would it have been to cross the line between "S" and "T" instead of "O" and "S"? Classic rookie mistake! Sheesh! Otherwise, nice pic... Tongue Congrats! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

BEST PICTURE EVER!!!
                    Jennifer, I can't believe you screwed up your finish line picture so badly. How hard would it have been to cross the line between "S" and "T" instead of "O" and "S"? Classic rookie mistake! Sheesh! Otherwise, nice pic... Tongue Congrats! Lynn B
                    I redact my earlier compliment in agreement with this post. Second mistake? Why are you not stopping your watch as you cross?
                      LMAO. if you can believe it, I actually told my husband last night I was going to aim for the S and T next year. Tongue and I start my watch after I cross the start so that I can pose for the picture at the end. I was only one second off! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

pfriese

A picture is worth a thousand words does not describe how great this RR is. Congrats, Paul
                          4 pairs of shoes and over 1000 miles of training runs: $375 race registration, airfare, hotel accomodations: $2000+ crossing the finish line at the Boston Marathon: priceless p
                          absolutely priceless !!!!! Best race finish photo ever!!!! Congratulations again Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                          Thyroid Support Group

The Greatest of All Time

That pic should be on a t-shirt or the cover of Runner's World.
                            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                            JDF

Non-Stroller-Still Crazy

Please tell me you have a full size poster of that picture on your wall! Definitely the best finishing photo I have ever seen. Congrats! on everything!

shonan marathon, girl

Absolutely wonderful finish photo, Jen! You worked so incredibly hard to reach Boston and I admire you for IT!

next race SHONAN MARATHON nov 3rd, 2012, OSAKA MARATHON nov 25th, i am aiming for nyc!