BAYSTATE - who is running? (Read 1234 times)

uncontrollable

The famous double loop in Lowell - lovely. BQ again this year - I think not. Run & enjoy - yes. Smile

peace

Ed4

Barefoot and happy

I'll be there. Here's hoping for a nice day and a PR.
      Curious about running barefoot? Visit the new barefoot running group.
      jeffdonahue

I will be there - first marathon in about 3 years I think. No chance at a BQ, but should have a big PR since my best marathon to date was about 6 years ago and I like to think I am faster now.
          The roster so far... BadDawg #851 (Ed) chilidogbeagle #3039 (Dari) CNYrunner #130 Ed4 #1210 (Edward) gumhead #2722 (Dave) jeffdonahue #411 (Jeff) lostinthenet3 #332 (Doug) mikeymike #934 (MikeyMike) MissPratt #235 (Kelly) nkeliher #1091 (Nathan) seeEricaRun #1134 (Erica) tfrankland #1090 (Tony) trentman359 #2245 (Trent)

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

nkeliher

Running nut

I'll be there. My first marathon ever and I can't wait. I live less than half a mile from the Merrimack river and have been training on the route as much as possible. Ran one of the loops this morning in fact to get a better gauge of the distances between the bridges. No idea what my time will be but my 21-mile training run was in 3 hrs flat so I should be able to finish somewhere under 4hrs. See you all there!
              I'll be doing the HM - it's my first race ever and I am VERY excited! dari

mikeymike

Holla. This is gonna hurt like hell.

Runners run

Flat footer

im doin the 1/2
                    I'll be there as well----doing the full and hoping for good weather and a fast day. CNYrunner
                    nkeliher

Running nut

CNYRunner, looks like you're on track for a great time - do you have a goal in mind?
                        I am superstitious about putting my goal time in print, but I am hoping for faster than my Boston '08 time (3:26). I won't even tell my family. We'll see! I put in a lot of miles for this one and now I just have to keep my head on straight. How about you? CNYrunner
                          I'mm very jealous of you all... Sad.....but if you come back next year, ill see you then..... Big grin Ill definately be ready in 09...... GOOD LUCK to all of you......cant wait to read the race reports from you..... Smile Smile Smile

Champions are made when no one is watching

jeffdonahue

10 day forecast shows rain Tongue
                              30% chance of precipitation...

nkeliher

Running nut

I am superstitious about putting my goal time in print, but I am hoping for faster than my Boston '08 time (3:26). I won't even tell my family. We'll see! I put in a lot of miles for this one and now I just have to keep my head on straight. How about you? CNYrunner
                                Well it's my first marathon so I'll be happy with anything under 4 hours, but I'm secretly hoping for 3:45.