BAYSTATE - who is running? (Read 1234 times)

Good luck everyone! Was thinking about doing this for my BQ attempt, did Steamtown instead...looking forward to doing this race next year, a lot more local for me. Weather looks almost perfect!
    mikeymike

Got my number. Didn't look at it yet so I'm not sure what # I am but DAMN it's starting to feel real. Real real.

Runners run

jeffdonahue

Got my number. Didn't look at it yet so I'm not sure what # I am but DAMN it's starting to feel real. Real real.
        Way too real - and now I dont even have work to distract me. Tonight I am going home to make my preparation list so I dont forget anything.
          Have a good'ne Mike!

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Flat footer

oh my... They're calling for a frost Sunday morning. Its gonna be a cold start folks Big grin Hourly forecast from accuweather for lowell... 8am - 36° F 9am - 39° F 10am - 42° F 11am - 47° F 12pm - 52° F
            mikeymike

Have a good'ne Mike!
              Thanks, pRED!
              oh my... They're calling for a frost Sunday morning. Its gonna be a cold start folks Big grin Hourly forecast from accuweather for lowell... 8am - 36° F 9am - 39° F 10am - 42° F 11am - 47° F 12pm - 52° F
              Oh that is all kids of awesome.

Runners run

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Way too real - and now I dont even have work to distract me. Tonight I am going home to make my preparation list so I dont forget anything.
                You still have any interest in trying to hook up before the race? I know that 3:30 is going to be a bit too fast for me - I'm shooting for about a 3:40 even. Erica
                  Your number should be 934, I have a list on the first page of the thread. With that forecast you are going to CRUSH your PR Mikey.

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

jeffdonahue

You still have any interest in trying to hook up before the race? I know that 3:30 is going to be a bit too fast for me - I'm shooting for about a 3:40 even. Erica
                    Even if we dont run together we could meet up. My plan is to start out about 8:20-8:30 for the first 1-2 miles but then try to hit 8:00mpm by mile 4 and then hang around there till mile 19 or so and then see what I have left so. Unfortunately I dont know the area but plan on bringing the list of RA runner numbers with me to keep an eye out. I am #411 (like information - though I dont have much) and I hsould be wearing some Blue Raceready shorts (5 mesh pockets in back that will be filled with GU) and a red Winchester Highlanders tech T-shirt. I'll also probably have my ipod on
                    seeEricaRun

Awesome

Unfortunately I dont know the area but plan on bringing the list of RA runner numbers with me to keep an eye out. I am #411 (like information - though I dont have much) and I hsould be wearing some Blue Raceready shorts (5 mesh pockets in back that will be filled with GU) and a red Winchester Highlanders tech T-shirt. I'll also probably have my ipod on
                      That's fine - I'll find you in the morning. I'll be the short one, incoherent from lack of sleep and excess adrenaline. My outfit is still up in the air. Speaking of accessorizing, are MP3 players allowed at this race?

uncontrollable

My # is 235 ... here's to finishing the Grand Prix Series! Roll eyes

peace

Flat footer

Well its all most time! Get some rest tonight and lets have some fun tomorrow! Smile Good luck to you BQers.
                            GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU BAYSTATERS>>>>>> Wink Wink Wink Wink Cant wait to read the race reports.... Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

Champions are made when no one is watching

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!! Sleep well or at least rest and don't worry...the training is complete and now we just need to run! See you tomorrow! Karin/CNYrunner
                              jeffdonahue

Speaking of accessorizing, are MP3 players allowed at this race?
                                No idea - I would guess they probably are at least frowned upon because the roads are all open during the race. so SHHHHHH!!!!!! Wink GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!!! Big grin