Can't edit GPS intervals (Read 511 times)

mikeymike

Hey Eric,

I'm not 100% sure this has anything to do with the recent update because it's been so long since I used my GPS but I just uploaded a run and everything works fine except that I can't edit the GPS intervals.  I can see them when I view the workout but when I go into edit, they are not there.

This is far from critical, just thought you'd want to know.

I'm using Windows XP Pro SP2 and Google Chrome 3.0.195.38.

Cheers!

Mike

Runners run

A Saucy Wench

I just tried it because I am nosy and curious and I can edit mine just fine. 

I'm using WinXP SP2 and Firefox 3.5.7

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

eric :)

It worked in IE8 and FF3.  I am installing Chrome 3 right now to see if it's a Chrome specific problem.  Thanks for the model bug report Mike!  I'm just happy that I don't have to go back and forth with you to extract additional info.

Mike,

I was able to edit the intervals.  Can you elaborate on the problem?  Were you able to click the edit button?  Were you able to click the save button?

mikeymike

When I'm viewing the workout, I can see the GPS intervals.  When click "Edit" I can edit the workout but the GPS intervals are not there.  I just checked to make sure I'm not crazy and it's still happening.

Runners run

I am unable to repro this.  Could you send me a screen shot of the whole page?
              mikeymike

By the way, Eric, it looks like it's specific to Chrome.  I was able to edit the GPS intervals using IE 8.

Runners run

I'm locking this thread because this is the same problem as reported here:

http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/7470f9f65a2b4bd2ad9e65a0e5b44c9c