For $19.95, you can find out what you'd look like when not following a heathy lifestyle. (Read 705 times)

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This is free: Those were taken almost 5 years ago, IIRC.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

This is free: Those were taken almost 5 years ago, IIRC.
        Who is that?
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Who is that?
          The fat girl who lives inside of me. She's still doing her damndest to come back out, so I punish her by going and running 30+ miles/week and registering for races. She's a weak little bitch. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Before and after? Big grin

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Before and after? Big grin
              Nah, sitting and standing. Blush

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

The fat girl who lives inside of me. She's still doing her damndest to come back out, so I punish her by going and running 30+ miles/week and registering for races. She's a weak little bitch. Evil grin
                Shocked You rock! That's amazing. ^5. I have a fat man that lives inside of me too, but I think I have almost killed him off for good. I don't eat enough for both of us and since I am in control he's shit out of luck.
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have a fat man that lives inside of me too, but I think I have almost killed him off for good. I don't eat enough for both of us and since I am in control he's shit out of luck.
                  Muwahahaha...that bastard's trapped! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

W O W! That is sooo cool Zoomy. I am impressed, and also have an inner fat man.(he is firmly under my thumb right now, the running keeps it that way.) Did I mention, I am way impressed.
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

W O W! That is sooo cool Zoomy. I am impressed, and also have an inner fat man.(he is firmly under my thumb right now, the running keeps it that way.) Did I mention, I am way impressed.
                      Thanks! We have to keep our fat inner-selves in check. Mine is still hanging firmly onto 15-20#s and has been for several years (actually, she let go of it for a few months, but then convinced me to take it back...she's a manipulative thing). Hopefully marathon training will weaken her grasp.

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

zoom, that's amazing. You look great. Good work! Think I've got several fat girls in me and they were all eating this weekend. Enough of that.

Bugs

Lisa3.1

You guys are tooo funny. That's Great, Kirsten. It's inspiring to see then and now pictures. Modified to ask: how long did it take

Along for the Ride

Zoomie - everybody mentioned how much better you look now ... but I noticed that you seriously look 10 years younger in the after pictures! I can hear Dane in school * oh yeah!? My mom runs faster than your mom! Because your mom doesn't run at all!* He will be the kid with the cool mom Cool

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoomie - everybody mentioned how much better you look now ... but I noticed that you seriously look 10 years younger in the after pictures! I can hear Dane in school * oh yeah!? My mom runs faster than your mom! Because your mom doesn't run at all!* He will be the kid with the cool mom Cool
                              You know it! Wink I do look younger, though...I get carded more at 35 than I did at 30. ls, to get to my current weight (about 40#s from my high) took about a year, I think. I'm not a fast loser at all...DH jokes that I have the most adaptive metabolism he's ever seen. Bugs, my fat chick was all "ooh, Lindt truffle eggs, Jelly Belly beans, Brach's malted milk eggs...yay!" Then my *good* runner self said "oh, what the hell...I ran hard, I deserve this." I was powerless against the two of them digging into the sweets. Blush

~ Sarah Kay