Two workouts on same day on bar graph? (Read 771 times)

MikeB-BoR

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before or if it is planned. Sometimes I run twice in one day. For example 3 miles in the morning and 3 mile in the evening. Is there anyway the bar graph can show a black line between the two workouts? I'd like to easily know that I ran two seperate workouts that day. Thanks! Mike

Goals :
    •Drop to 180 #s and hold steady around that weight 

Wingz

Professional Noob

One thing you can do is log them as different types. Perhaps you can create a workout type called "easy 2" or something like that. If you give it a different color it'll be easy to see on the graph. Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

JakeKnight

Yup. Just use a separate category. If I do two "easy" runs in one day, I use a separate "two a days" category for that run. Or if you do a tempo in the morning and then a few easy in the afternoon, its already taken care of.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

eric :)

Hi Mike, I use a commercial graphing package to do the graphing. I could write one myself and have it do everything but it will take a lot of time and it may not even look as pretty. I don't think there's a way to put lines around the bars but I'll look into it. eric :-) MTA: that's twice in a row that you guys beat me to it!
          MikeB-BoR

Hmm... I hadn't thought of creating a seperate run type....That will actually work perfect. Easy One and Easy Two or something... Thanks all.. Thanks for everything eric. Looking forward to when I can upload my stuff straight from my 305! Smile

Goals :
            •Drop to 180 #s and hold steady around that weight 

Think Whirled Peas

Yep. I call mine "Easy - Double." Works jes fine!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Mishka-old log

Yep. I call mine "Easy - Double." Works jes fine!
                This is exactly what I do.