Hello, I'm new to RunningAhead (Read 746 times)

Hello, Long time reader, first time posting. Just a little bit about myself. From Indiana (Go Ball State) now living in South Carlonia. Been running off and on for 20 years. Running steady for the last 5 years. Have been reading the post in your web site for about a year and finally decided to join.
    CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Welcome! That's a long time running. Do you race as well?

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Have been reading the post in your web site for about a year and finally decided to join.
        What have you been waiting for?! Big grin Nice to have you here, Budman. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

CanadianMeg I run somewhere in the back of the pack. Ran 5 1/2 marathons in the last 2 years and hope to step up a marathon in 2009 Zoom-zoom I didn't join right away because of a bad experience with Cool Running. I joined and 2 months later they switched to Active. It ruined the site.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I didn't join right away because of a bad experience with Cool Running. I joined and 2 months later they switched to Active. It ruined the site.
            RA benefitted from that mess. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Welcome to RA Budman! Hey, you have the same name (Carman) as my dad. Smile

Michelle

welcome ... where are you in SC? Although I live in NJ, i was married in Charleston -- still think it's one of the best towns around

2012= under-goaled

From Indiana (Go Ball State) now living in South Carlonia.
                  Ah, I saw Ball State and thought maybe I had a running partner now...guess not. Anyways, welcome! (from a Cool Running transplant)
                  Mishka-old log

Welcome, dude!

#artbydmcbride

Welcome budman. I love your profile pic by the way. Smile

Runners run

Ringmaster

Hi, Budman! We're glad you're here. This is a great community of runners, and hopefully you'll be an active part of it. Running through the summers in the south can be a challenge and I, for one, am always looking for commiseration. Welcome aboard!

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
                        Mile by Mile

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Welcome! Glad you found us.
                            Thanks to and looking forward to talking with everybody. slimbo I live in the Charleston Area and love running here. More between the months of October - May. June - Sept. can be burtally hot, and humid.
                              Welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big grin
                              Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09

Member Since 2008

Welcome Budman