What 3 things do you run past? (Read 2240 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

1) Lighthouse 2) Alpaca farm 3) Body shop
      cornfields a water tower the high school baseball field
      -Monica

Slow and steady wins the race means a lot of fast people pass you.
      AnneCA

Freeway overpasses Patty Hearst's old apartment, the one from which she was abducted The Hayward Fault
          1) Peacocks 2) Golf course 3) Atlantic Ocean

The Greatest of All Time

The Schaumburg Renaisance Ikea Hyatt
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
              My house My neighbor's houses The neghborhood well and pump station or, more poetically, Spanish moss draped live oak trees saltwater marsh stretching out to the Wilmington River fragrant gardenia bushes
              Brandon

Swadvad

Hummer Dealership Golf Course Swimming Pool Abe's Feed House or more accurately Land Barges Man-made Pond If it ain't fried, it aint worth eatin' place
                  1. YMCA 2. a pond 3. On long runs, the point at which I want to stop

A lumber company Captain D's A vet's office

1. Atlantic Ocean 2. Rivers 3. Power lines

Run to Win
                      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

rocks trees bushes
                          A zoo A history museum A train museum
                            donkeys peacocks sweet peas (flowers)
                            Chris UK

This week's Wacky Races - 1. First up the squirrel - kept running ahead and stopping. Lacked endurance and eventually ran off the track. A kick in the nuts victory to me 2. Second up the hare - pricked up his ears and sprinted away to an easy win. Hare today and gone tomorrow. 3. Third up the mole - fancied his chances. Turned up looking elegant in his black velvet suit but never really got going. Totally smoked him. Wildlife 1 v Me 2 Smile

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

A Saucy Wench

All in the same run: A winery & its vineyards Big grin A sakery The sewage treatment plant. Dead

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7